gCMOB For PC is a free surveillance software to view the live security footage of your CP PLUS DVRs and NVRs. Connect your IP Cameras and Door Bell Cameras with the gCMOB application and remotely access the security footage of your cameras.
Get gCMOB For PC (Windows & Mac)
To install the gCMOB application on your PC there are two methods that you can follow. I will explain both methods one after the other so you can easily take advantage of this article. Using these methods you can easily download gCMOB For Windows and gCMOB For Mac. Moreover, you can also use the get the gCMOB For Android on your Android smartphones.
gCMOB For Windows 10/8/7
CP Plus company offers the world’s best CCTV cameras. Download the gCMOB For PC Client software and watch the CCTV footage of your cameras directly from your desktop or laptop. Use the link given below to download gCMOB For Windows Client software for Windows 10, Windows, 8, Windows 7, and even for Windows XP.
gCMOB For Windows Client
Using the gCMOB software you can not only monitor the live security feed of your CCTV cameras. But you can also manage the DVR, NVR, IP cameras, Doorbell cameras, and more. This software is a powerful tool for managing your CCTV cameras. Moreover, the software I have provides is 100% authentic and is officially made by the CP PLUS company.
Here you will find the method to install and configure the gCMOB For PC Windows. Before you start reviewing the article and the method, Make sure you have downloaded the gCMOB client software for windows from the link provided above.
Moreover, the file provided in the download link will be compressed. You are required to extract the setup file from the downloaded compressed file. You can use any software like Winrar or third-party software to extract these files. If you have Windows 10 pro then you will have a built-in option, which can be accessed by right-clicking on the Zip/Compressed file.
How To Install gCMOB Client
First of all, open the downloads folder on your PC or the location where you have stored the download gCMOB client software. Right-click on the gCMOB client file and select “Run as administer”. Your system will ask for permission, permit by pressing the “Yes” button. Now the installation screen will open in front of you. Now follow these easy steps.
- In the first window agree to the terms and conditions and select the language. Now click Next.
- On this page, you will have the option to select from
- KVMS Pro (the main software)
- Storage Server (to make your PC a remote server)
- Select KVMS Pro and click on the Next button.
- Here select the installation path, if you a shortcut of this application on your desktop then tick the “Generate shortcut” option.
- Now click on the Install button.
- The installation process will start, wait for a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation is complete tick mark “Run KVMC Pro” and click on the Finish button.
gCMOB Client Login
Once the installation is complete, a new window will appear. In this window, you will have to set the admin password for the software. Add your password and confirm your password. If you want auto-login after registration then tick the “Autologin” option and click on the Next button.
On the next screen, you have to select three security questions and their answers. Once you have completed this step you can click on the “Finish” option. Now the gCMOB For PC software is ready and can be used to monitor your CCTV cameras.
Add Devices To the gCMOB Client
Before you can start monitoring your CCTV cameras, you have to add your CCTV cameras to the software. Here is how you can add CCTV cameras to the application.
- Open the main screen of the gCMOB application.
- Click on the “Devices” option shown at the middle top corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, in this menu select the “Add” option.
- A pop-up window will appear, here enter all of the information of your CCTV cameras accurately.
- Now you will be able to see your added device on the main screen of the application.
- Press the “New” button shown next to the “Devices” option.
- Press the “Live View” option and see the live footage of your CCTV cameras.
How To Install gCMOB For Mac
If you want to use the gCMOB application on your Mac system then you have to use the alternative method. This alternative method requires the usage of an Android emulator. Download BlueStacks Emulator or Nox App Player on your Mac device. Both of these emulators can easily be downloaded from their official websites. Follow the method given below to download gCMOB For Mac using an Android Emulator.
- Open the Android emulator on your Mac system.
- Configure the Emulator by adding your active Gmail account.
- From the home screen of the emulator open Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar to search for gCMOB.
- Click on the install button.
This is how you can get the gCMOB App For PC. Moreover, you can also use this method to get the Android application of gCMOB on your Windows system.
Key Features Of gCMOB For PC
Using the gCMOB For PC you have many features and functions that you can use for free. Not only you can monitor your CCTV cameras from your PC, but you will also get many options like playback, Camera options, network management, and much more. Here are some of the key features of the gCMOB For PC Client.
- View the live security footage.
- Watch the security footage of your CCTV cameras while they are recording.
- See the recording of your CCTV cameras from anywhere around the world.
- Event management.
- User management.
- Network Management.
- Add access controls and Video door phones.
- View the activity log.
- Change the camera image color according to the camera surroundings.
- Access PTZ controls.
Q) What is gCMOB?
A) gCMOB is an advanced surveillance application for viewing the security footage in HD quality. Moreover, this is a feature-rich application and you can perform multiple functions regarding your CCTV cameras.
Q) How To Download KVMS Pro?
A) You can download KVMS Pro from this article, the download link is provided at the beginning of the guide. Moreover, you can also visit the official website of KVMS Pro and download the software from there.
Q) How to access CP Plus DVR online?
A) To make your DVR online through DDNS, connect your device with the local network using a LAN cable. Also, connect your PC with the same network.