Thanks to ZKTeco camera software, you can Download AntarView Pro for PC. So rather than implying any unsafe methods to watch your live stream from ZKTecho devices. I’ve added a method to help you get the job done using an official PC Client, so you can perform other activities while you view live feeds from ZKtecho Online.
How Do I Download AntarView Pro for PC?
More than one ways are available to help you Download AntarView Pro for PC. An official method to help you use this app’s services is by using its PC Client. But the problem is that the official client is available to help you use AntarView Pro for Windows OS. So here, I’ll also like to describe a solution to help you use AntarView Pro for Mac.
AntarView Pro for Windows 10/8/7 OS
First of all, I’m going to provide you a link to AntarView Pro’s file for Windows and software requirements. Afterward, tell you the required steps for installation and usage of the CMS.
- Windows 7 or later versions
- 233MB free space
- 2GB RAM or above
Download AntarView Pro for Windows
- Launch the downloaded file and from the appearing box, select your preferred language & hit Ok
- Click on the Next button to confirm your installation decision.
- On the next tab, select a folder destination and hit Next
- Choose the features that you would access in AntarView Pro for PC and click on Next
- Select create a desktop icon and hit Next
- Now hit the Install button and wait for a couple of minutes.
- If asked, allow access to the program’s installation by Windows Firewall.
AntarView Pro Login
- By default, your username will be “admin” and your password will be “123456” So you’ll have to use these account credentials to perform an AntarView Pro Login. Simply, click on the Login button to proceed to the program’s main interface.
Add Camera Devices
- Navigate to Device Management
- Click on the Add Device button
- Fill the boxes with the appropriate device credentials
- The Added devices will start to appear inside the Device Management tab.
Live Viewing AntarView Pro for PC
- Once your desired devices are fully configured, you get to view live streams from them. But for that, you’ll have to navigate to the Preview tab. Because there, you can select which camera’s live feed you wish to watch on your computer.
AntarView Pro App for PC (Windows & Mac)
For users who wish to use AntarView Pro for Mac, they can assist with this procedure. Because here, I’ll tell you about Android emulators. These third-party programs are the reason why now people can enjoy their favorite Android apps & games on PC. You’ll be fascinated by the way they work on Windows & Mac operating systems.
For your better experience, try getting Nox App Player to install AntarView Pro App for PC. Because this emulator can provide good services on both Windows & Mac OS. Especially, for Mac users, this emulator works like a charm. Because its updates are mostly available for the better concern of Mac users.
Key Features Of AntarView Pro for PC
Users should be aware of the fact that AntarView Pro for PC also contains a bunch of good services. That’s why lots of users have now decided to use it for their benefit. So here, I’ve listed a bunch of services that you’ll fancy using on your computer. Because they all are available for your benefit.
- Click a snap at any instance
- Record videos from the live footage
- Motion detection and alarm trigger
- Two-way communication
- Works on all kinds of networks
- Multiple channel view
- User-Friendly UI
That’s all CCTV Team has got regarding AntarView Pro for PC (Windows & Mac).