Learn from the presented article how to Download Yoosee for PC. You’ll be glad to acknowledge that now it’s officially possible to watch live streams from Yoosee on PC. And if you are unfamiliar with the proper steps that lead you towards such a goal, I’m here to provide guidance. I’ll describe what CMS should be installed and how to configure it for your benefit.
How Can I Download & Configure Yoosee for PC?
You need the assistance of a CMS to use this application on computers. Gladly, the official desktop client is available for users who wish to use Yoosee for Windows 10/8/7 OS. Hence, Mac users need to perform an unofficial method to complete the task. So here, I’ll describe both methods required for using Yoosee to watch live feeds on perspective operating systems.
Yoosee Download for Windows
- Extract the downloaded file of Yoosee Desktop Client and launch the setup file from the extracted folder.
- From the first window of the setup wizard, just click on the Next button.
- Check that your system has enough free space and browse for a folder destination. Afterward, hit the Next button.
- To begin the process, click on the Install button.
- Wait until the progress bar completes.
- Now check the Run CMSClient checkbox and click on Finish
- On the login window, enter the username as “admin” and leave the password field unfilled. If you wish, change the language of the Client’s interface and click on the Ok button.
- From the left pane, click on Devices >> Add Device
- If your IP cameras are connected with the same Wi-Fi, click on the >> icon to add devices
- To add manually, click on the Manual Add Device button.
- Enter the required details to successfully configure the device and press Ok
- Once you can see the added devices details on the right pane, click on Exit
Live Feed From Yoosee for PC
- Navigate to the left pane and expand the devices tab.
- Right-click on your connected device and select Start Monitoring
Yoosee App for PC
Mac users can download Yoosee App for PC through an Android emulator. Because to use Yoosee for Mac, they need to emulate Android OS. For such a cause, using Android emulators is the best option. It’s because such third-party programs are easy to use and don’t lag while performing designated tasks.
Using BlueStacks gives you the option of enjoying Android OS to the fullest. Because this emulator tends to provide the best performance to users who wish to enjoy their favorite Android apps and games on a bigger interface. And if you want to benefit from this software, click here to download it.
FAQs About Yoosee
Q) How Do I Reset My Yoosee Camera?
A) Users are allowed to reset the Yoosee camera at any instance. For that, they need to press & hold the reset button present at the back of their IP cameras for about 5 to 10 seconds. Once they hear the reset beep, it means that the process was successful. Now they can put their finger away from the reset button.
Q) Can I Manage Yoosee Devices From CMSClient?
A) Anyone can manage and control several devices using Yoosee PC Client. Because the Client is developed to work with more than one device. So users can use it to watch live feeds from multiple cameras at the same time. Likewise, they can also view one live feed on the full screen.
Q) Can I Create A Backup Of Yoosee Live Feeds?
A) Consumers are allowed to create a backup of videos from Yoosee for PC. They can easily export their desired media directly onto their computer’s storage. But for that, they need to select the storage server facility at the time of its Client’s installation. So the application can acknowledge that you wish to save videos on your computer.