Here you will learn about IPC360 For PC. IPC360 is a tool that allows you to view the footage of your surveillance cameras. Simply download the IPC360 PC Client on your Windows or Mac OS System and gain access to your surveillance system.
Using the IPC360 PC tool you can easily configure your CCTV Cameras to view the surveillance footage. IPC360 is a Chinese CCTV company that makes CCTV Cameras and security systems with the latest technology. If you are already using the IPC360 application on your smartphone then by using IPC360 PC Client you can gain access to a lot more features of the same tool on Windows or Mac PC.
Download IPC360 For PC
IPC360 is one of the popular CCTV cameras and system manufacturers. This company creates one of the best CCTV Cameras in the world and has also introduced software that can be used for viewing the security footage of all of the IPC360 cameras. Download IPC360 from the link given below. However, there is a slight drawback.
IPC360 For Windows
The software of the IPC360 PC Client is only available for the Windows platform. If you want to use this software on your Mac device then there is no official version that you can install. However, there is an alternative method that you can use for viewing the surveillance footage on your Mac system i.e Android Emulator.
Installing IPC360 For Windows (Official)
To install IPC360 For Windows you have to download the official setup file from the download button shown above. The setup file is stored in a Zip/Compressed folder. You have to extract the files to view the content and to access the setup file. Now follow these easy steps to install IPC360 For PC Windows.
- Locate the setup file and right-click on it, now select run as administrator.
- The system will ask for permission, click Yes to permit.
- A new window will open, here select the language and click Ok.
- The setup will prepare itself for installation so wait for a minute.
- A window will open, here click on the Next button.
- Now select the location where you want to install the IPC360 setup and click Next.
- The installation will start and the installation can take some time.
- When the installation completes clicking on the Finish button.
On the desktop of your Windows system, look for IPC360 For Windows icon. Click on it to open the IPC360 For PC.
How To Login To IPC360?
When you open the IPC360 software on your Windows system, the home screen of IPC360 will welcome you. Here you have to tap on the “Login Here” button. This button is located at the top right corner of the screen right next to the minimize button. Press on it and the login menu will appear.
Here, enter the accurate login information to access your security system and to view the surveillance footage recorded by your CCTV Cameras or to view the live footage of your cameras. The information you are using to access the IPC360 app on your smartphone is used here. Click on the Login button to gain access.
Monitor The Surveillance Footage Using IPC360 For PC
Once you have successfully login to your IPC360 account, you will see that the screen is divided into two columns. On the left pane, you can see all of the connected devices. Select the device by double-clicking on it and view the live footage of that camera on the right pane.
Installing IPC360 For Mac (Unofficial)
As I have said already, that there is no official software made for Mac OS which is why we are going to use the alternative method. First, download an Android emulator from the list below. The list contains the top-three Android emulators that are currently available on the internet.
- BlueStacks Emulator.
- Nox App Player.
- Memu Player.
Install only one of the Android emulators from the list and then follow the method given below to install IPC360 For PC using an Android emulator.
- Open the Android emulator.
- From the home screen open Google Play Store.
- Search for IPC360.
- Click on the install button.
This is how you can get IPC360 App For PC using an Android emulator.
IPC360 provides unlimited access to the security footage of your home and office cameras without any hassle. If you are not at home or office and are traveling, then you can use the IPC360 application to easily view the surveillance footage of your CCTV cameras.
This tool has well-established streaming servers, these servers are available all around the world. With the help of these servers, you can quickly access the streaming portal of your CCTV cameras. Moreover, you can quickly view the surveillance footage while on the move directly from your PC or even smartphone.
Furthermore, this application also gives instant notifications. If the camera detects any movement or motion in the camera frame that resembles a human being, then the application will give you instant notifications. You can also communicate with the person in front of the camera.
For Example: If a delivery boy is at your house to deliver an important parcel. Then you can easily communicate with the delivery boy using the CCTV cameras and the walkie-talkie feature. Moreover, you can also guide the person to place the parcel at a secure location.
IPC360 is feature-rich software that offers many amazing and unique features that come in hand while you are facing different situations. As this is a CCTV application, so you will notice many similar functions and features of this tool with other similar CCTV tools. Here are some of the most prominent key features of IPC360 For PC.
- View the real-time security feed of your CCTV Cameras.
- View footage in FHD and HD resolutions i.e 920×1080 and 1280×720.
- High accuracy motion detection technology is used.
- PIR sensors viewer for viewing radiation emitted from a human body. (work for specific cameras)
- The setup file of IPC360 offers multiple languages.
- Easily playback the security footage of your security surveillance cameras.
- Create a backup of your security footage with ease.
- Record separately on your PC.
- Access PTZ controls.
- Communicate with the people in front of the camera’s Walkie Talkie feature.
- Take screenshots.
- View multiple channels at the same time.
- Easily manage your cameras.
Here are all of the key features of IPC360 For PC. Thank You for your time and keep supporting CCTVTeam.