Use this tutorial to learn how to download 360Eyes for PC. Finally, now individuals can watch live streams from their IP cameras on computers. And Windows users can benefit from the official PC Client to accomplish such a goal. Becasue the developers have provided an official CMS for their convenience.
How Can I Install & Configure 360Eyes for PC?
You can assist from an official 360Eyes PC Client to benefit from live streams on your Windows devices. But if you are using a Mac-supported device, you’ll be required to perform an indirect procedure. So no matter the nature of your device’s operating system, you’ll be rightfully guided by this article.
- Extract the downloaded file of the software and launch the 360Eyes Setup file from it.
- Select a preferred language and click on the Ok button to confirm your action. Now, wait a while until the installation wizard launches properly.
- From the first interface of the wizard, click on the Next button.
- Choose a folder destination and hit Next
- For confirmation of installation, again click on Next
- Wait until the validation bar completes.
- Thereafter, hit the Finish Button.
- After launching the app for the first time, don’t interrupt the CMS while it’s completing the one-time boot process.
- On the 360Eyes Login page, enter your registered account credentials. The login process is similar to the one you perform on your smartphone app.
Watch Live Feeds From 360Eyes for Windows
Once you have performed the login process correctly, your configured devices will start to appear in a list. You can select the cameras of whom you wish to watch live feeds on 360Eyes PC Client. And if you wish to watch a specific stream on a full screen, you need to select it and click on the full-screen icon available at the bottom left corner.
360Eyes App for PC (Unofficial Method for Mac users)
For now, it’s not possible for Mac users to directly download 360Eyes for Mac. So if you are willing to use this application on your Mac devices, you will be required to download 360Eyes App for PC. And to complete such a task, you need to consider using the services of third-party programs named Android emulators.
The best emulator to watch live footage of CCTV cameras on a computer is BlueStacks. I’m suggesting this emulator because I’ve tested it on my computer and found it very helpful in emulating Android OS with ease. And trust me, you are not required to perform any extra hassle to take advantage of this freeware.
FAQs About 360Eyes/360Eyes Pro
What Is 360Eyes?
360Eyes lets users live-stream footage from IPC on smartphones and computers. Users can benefit from this application only if they have a working internet connection. Because without the network facility, they are not allowed to benefit from remote surveillance services. Your device only receives data from the cloud if it is connected to a healthy network.
How Can I Share 360Eyes Camera?
Gladly, 360Eyes Camera App for PC allows users to share their private live feeds with others. But the recipients also need to have the same application installed on their devices. Because you are only allowed to share the live footage privileges with others by entering their righteous account details.
How Do I Reset My 360Eyes?
First of all, connect your 360Eyes camera with a power source. Once it turns on, press the reset button that’s available on the backside of the IP camera. And do keep pressing the same button for approximately 10 to 15 seconds. Afterward, your camera will reset after you hear the Restore Factory Default Setting command.