Consider using an official method to Download DMSS for PC. Here, I’ll present a CMS for Windows & Mac operating systems to help you view live feeds of Dahua cams on PC. I’ll provide the proper set of instructions required to get this job done, so you can watch the live footage of your installed surveillance cameras.
How Can I Download DMSS for PC (Windows & Mac)?
You need the assistance of a CMS named Smart PSS to watch the perspective live streams. That’s one way of getting to use DMSS for PC. Another way is to use DMSS App for PC through an Android emulator. Gladly, I know both these procedures that I would like to share with you.
DMSS for Windows & Mac (CMS File)
No matter if you are willing to get iDMSS Lite for PC or DMSS for PC, the provided link to a CMS is to help you in both cases. However, you need to get a file of the CMS depending upon your operating system. Because this Danhua Software is officially available for both Windows & Mac OS. So just get the provided file and read its installation steps:
- Extract the downloaded file of DMSS for PC and launch the setup file from it.
- On the first tab, select a language & agree to the terms & conditions, and click on the Next button.
- On the next tab, check the following checkboxes depending upon your needs:
- Smart PSS (for downloading DMSS PC)
- Storage Service (to store videos directly on your computer)
- After making appropriate selections, click on the Next button.
- Now select the folder destination or leave it be, and click on the Install button.
- After a couple of seconds, DMSS for PC will be installed and ready to use.
DMSS Login PC
- Once you launch DMSS PC, you’ll be required to set a secure passcode. So no intruder can interrupt while you are benefiting from remote surveillance services. And after you have added a secure password, you’ll be allowed to perform a login with ease.
Device Configuration & Addition
- Navigate to the Devices section and click on + Add
- Enter your device’s details and hit Add
- Go back to the Devices tab to check the status of the connected camera
Live View on DMSS PC
- Go to the New tab and click on Live View
- Select your desired camera device from the left-side menu.
DMSS App for PC (Android Emulator)
You can also assist Android emulators to get DMSS App for PC. Because such programs allow you to emulate Android OS on your Windows & Mac computer. You are allowed to use these utilities for using your desired smartphone applications on a bigger interface.
However, one of the top-notch emulators is named BlueStacks. This Android emulator is capable of emulating Mobile OS without having to cause any troubles. You can trust this software because it is free to use and totally safe. Also, it never forces you to install any third-party apps.
FAQs About DMSS for PC
Q) What is DMSS?
A) DMSS provides remote video monitoring services. Its main purpose is to help those who can’t always stay put to their digital recorders i.e; DVRs and NVRs. So you can use it to watch the live feeds from installed cameras at a place and time of your choice. But remember, you always need access to a computer for taking advantage of this app.
Q) How Can I Watch Dahua CCTV on PC?
A) You can use the Dahua CCTV Software on Windows & Mac to watch live feeds on your computer. Because the Dahua industry has also introduced an official CMS to benefit users who own computers. And you are never asked to pay any extra charges to benefit from the same services on PC.
Q) Does DMSS Support All Networks?
A) Yes, you can use DMSS for PC to access remote surveillance services. And while you are using the same application on your smartphone, you can connect your monitoring device with a network of your choice. Because it is compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Bandwidth, and Wi-Fi.