In this article, I am going to tell you all about ICSee For PC. Moreover, by referring to this article you can easily download the official setup file of ICSee. ICSee For Windows was created as an alternative for the Android application, so users can take advantage of this tool from their Windows system.
Furthermore, if you have an ICSee CCTV camera and want to view the surveillance footage of that camera on your Windows system, then you can use this software for the best results. Moreover, ICSee is a Chinese CCTV camera company. This company offers some of the most popular CCTV Cameras and WiFi enables CCTV Cameras.
Download ICSee For PC
ICSee For Windows is officially available and can be downloaded by using the link given below. However, you can always visit the official website of ICSee to get this software. Unfortunately, this software is only available for Windows Platform and there is no official tool for Mac users.
However, I have found a way that you can use to get this software running on your Mac OS platform. This alternative method requires the usage of an Android Emulator. Because we are going to install the Android version of ICSee on your Mac OS system. I will explain this method after explaining the official method.
Use the link given below to download and install ICSee For Windows.
Installing ICSee Software (Offical)
First of all, download the official software of ICSee from the link given above. The file is in a compressed folder, you have to uncompress the folder to extract the setup file. Save the extracted file to the location where you want to store it. Now follow the given steps to install ICSee software.
- Open the folder, where you have stored the extracted setup file.
- Right Click on the setup file and select “Run As Administrator”
- Your system will ask for permission to install ICSee For PC.
- Permit by click on the “Yes” button.
- Now the installation process is about to begin.
- A new screen will appear, here select the “Language” and click on the Next button.
- Now a Welcoming screen will appear in front of you for the installation of the ICSee setup file.
- Simply click on the next button to continue.
- A new page will open, here select the location where you want to install the ICSee setup.
- You can always use the default location i.e C/Program Files.
- Now again press the next button.
- On this page, you have to select whether you want a shortcut or not, Select from these two options.
- Install shortcuts for the current user only.
- Make shortcuts available for all users.
- Select one and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now, wait for the installation process to complete. And then click on the “Finish” button.
How Can I Login To ICSee For Windows?
Once you have completed the installation, you will be directed to a new window. Here you have o select the language for the system of ICSee. Make sure you select accurate language because the system language will change according to your selection. Moreover, over, you won’t be able to change the language after this step. Now click on the “Ok” button to continue.
Now the Login screen will appear in front of you. In the username, column enters “Super” and leave the Password section empty and click on the “Login” button. You can easily change the username and the password after you have logged into the ICSee For PC Client.
How To Add Cameras / Devices on ICSee For PC?
Want to know the fastest way to add CCTV cameras to the ICSee Client Software. I will explain every step that is required to fully run this software on your PC.
After you have logged into your account, it’s time to add your CCTV cameras. the main home screen of the ICSee For PC will appear in front of you. In this menu, look for the “System” option. this option is located at the bottom right side of the screen. Click on it.
The menu will change on the right pane of the screen. In this menu, select “Device Manager”. A new window will open. On this window, you have to select “Add Area” which is located at the top left corner of the screen. A new window will open labeled as “Zone”. Enter the name of anything to fill the column and click on the “Ok” button. In my case, I have labeled the Zone as DVR.
Now select the zone name from the top of the screen and click on the “Add Device” option. A new window will open, here enter the required information and click ok to add CCTV cameras. Additionally, you can also change the login type to Domain login, ARSP, or Cloud login.
How To Watch The Live Security Feed Using ICSee?
To view the live security feed of your CCTV cameras you have to open the home screen of the ICSee Client. From the top left corner of the screen select the Zone name by double-clicking on it. All of the camera lists will appear in front of you. Double-click on the camera and view the live security feed.
Get ICSee For PC Using An Android Emulator For Mac
As I have said at the beginning of this article, there is no official way to get the client software for ICSee For Mac. So, I am going to explain the alternative method by using an Android Emulator. Most people won’t go for this method, however, there is a specific category of users who love to use Android Emulator for installing Android games and applications on their PC.
For this method to work you have to download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. I recommend you download BlueStacks Emulator. BlueStacks is the oldest emulator and is constantly being updated for keeping the performance high and smooth usability. After the installation of the emulator, follow these steps to get ICSee.
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator, the home screen of the emulator will welcome you.
- On the home screen, look for Google Play Store and open it.
- The search bar is located at the top of the screen, use to search for ICSee.
- Once you have located the application, open it.
- Now click on the “Install” button and wait for a few minutes.
The app will install and a shortcut icon will also appear on the home screen of the emulator. Now open the application and enter your username and password for login. Now add your devices to the ICSee application. When this is all done, then you can view the Live surveillance footage.
Features Of ICSee For PC
Here are some of the key features of ICSee.
- View the CCTV cameras from anywhere around the world.
- The playback feature is available.
- This tool supports multiple devices.
- Add or change the number of CCTV cameras.
- Select the number of cameras o view on the device screen.
- This tool supports multiple languages
- Manage and keep your ICSee Client tool.
- This tool comes will a Motion Sensor
- Keep an eye on the log history.
This is all Thank You for your time
And keep supporting CCTV Team.