Here’s a guide to help you download and install PVMS for PC. You’ll be glad to acknowledge that now you can use PVMS Pro for PC through an official CMS. So I’ll tell you how to install its CMS and work with it to watch live streams of CCTV cameras on PC. Afterward, I’ll also help you get familiar with the program’s official features.
How Can I Download PVMS for PC?
In the case of installing PVMS for Windows, you can use official client software. But if you are willing to benefit from PVMS for Mac, you’ll be required to perform an indirect method. Don’t worry, I’ll describe the required set of instructions to use PVMS for PC. So you can watch your desired surveillance feeds remotely and with undivided attention.
PVMS for Windows 10/8/7 OS
- Click here to download PVMS for Windows.
- After downloading the client file, extract it using WinZip or WinRAR.
- Once the software’s folder is extracted, launch pvms.exe from it.
- On the main window of the installation wizard, click on the Next button.
- Read the software’s terms of services, check the Accept bullet, and click on the Next button.
- Select the checkboxes of PVMS or both PVMS & recorder server and hit Next.
- Browse a file destination or let it be and hit Install
- When the installation process is completed, check the Run it checkbox and hit Finish
Login, Add Devices, Live View
- After you launch PVMS for PC for the first time, you’ll be asked to select a password for your client. The username by default will be “admin” and you need to add a strong password to protect your private live feeds.
- On the login tab, use the username and selected password to sign in.
- Now navigate to the Devices tab and click on Manual Add
- Fill in the required fields regarding device details and input info. Afterward, click on the Add button.
- The device’s name will start to appear in the list of available devices.
PVMS for Mac OS
If you have used PVMS Pro, you’ll find this method quite compelling. Because to use PVMS for Mac, you need to assistance of an Android emulator. Because these third-party programs can help you emulate Mobile OS and allow you to benefit from apps like PVMS Pro for PC. And no users are required to perform any complicated procedures to benefit from them.
You can use BlueStacks or Nox App Player to get PVMS for PC. Once you have installed one of these emulators, you can launch Google Play Store on it. Thereafter, use the play store’s built-in search facility to locate your desired app. And after the app’s successful installation, start using it on your computer.
Key Benefits of PVMS CCTV Software (Windows & Mac)
Apart from remote surveillance services, PVMS CCTV Software also contains a bunch of beneficial features. So I’ve decided to help you get familiar with such facilities, so you can make the most out of your favorite Panasonic Video Management Software. Here are the list of facilities that you get to enjoy for free:
- In-App search facilities help you watch saved videos.
- A recording server option to store videos directly to your device’s storage.
- Two-way communication lets you chat with your loved ones while you watch them.
- Easily manage your desired devices like removing, updating, and adding.
- Schedule operations like alarm, arming, etc.
- Share your account details with the ones you can trust.
- Let others control the devices that you own.
- Search whole log files that you can not remember.
- Enable various functionalities like push notifications, motion detection, etc.
That’s all CCTV Team has got to help you Download PVMS for PC.