Download HikVision SADP Tool For PC from the article given below. SADP Tool is a utility tool for HikVision, this tool is powered by HikVision and is used to find the HikVision active devices on the same network. In this article, you will find the complete installation and configuration method for SADP Tool For PC.
SADP stands for Search Active Devices Protocol, This utility tool is used for finding IP addresses on the network. If your DVR, NVR, IP cameras, and other devices are manufactured by HikVision then this tool is perfect for you. Moreover, this tool is absolutely free and everyone with hikVision products can use it to find the IP address of IP cameras.
Use the download buttons shown below to download SADP Tool For Windows and SADP Tool For Mac. Free Download SADP Tool from the buttons shown below. Furthermore, the files are in Zip/compressed folders. You have to use a third-party tool to extract the files from the zip files.
How To Install HikVision SADP Tool For PC
First of all, you have to download the accurate version of the SADP Tool. The links given above are for Windows and Mac. Moreover, you will find the latest version of this utility tool from the download buttons shown above. Furthermore, one button is for Windows and the other button is for Mac users.
Once you have downloaded the file then you have o extract the content from the zip folder to access the setup file. You can use tools like WinRAR to extract the content from the Compressed folder. Now open the folder, and look for the setup file. Double click on the setup file to start the installation process. Now follow these steps.
- The Windows will ask for permission click on “Allow Access” to continue.
- A new window will open, Here select the language and click Next.
- On this page, select the location, where you want to install the SADP Tool utility now click Next.
- A new window will appear, her click o the “Install” button, and the SADP Utility Tool will start installing.
When the installation is completed, click on the Finish button. A new icon of SADP Tool will appear on the desktop of your PC. Double click on it to run the SADP Tool, from the main screen of this tool you will be able to see all of the active and non-active devices on the network.
Furthermore, the installation and the configuration method of SADP Tool For Windows and SADP Tool For Mac are the same. You can easily follow the installation method given above to install SADP Tool On Mac devices. Moreover, the function ad feature of this tool are also the same for Mac devices and Windows devices.
How To Change IP Address Of A Device
Are you looking for a way to change the IP address of a device by using the SADP Tool For PC? If yes! then you are looking at the perfect tool for the job. If the device is listed in the SADP Tool then, you can easily change the IP address of that device.
Simply click on the device, a pop-up window will appear as a pane on the right side of the screen. This window contains all of the information related to the selected device. Now use the information provided below to Modify and save the settings.
- Disable the “DHCP” option.
- Edit the IP address and the port number to whatever you want.
- The default IP address of HikVision is “188.8.131.52/192.168.1.64”
- The default Password of HikVision is “12345”
Now click on the Modify button to save the changed settings.
Uses And Features OF SADP Tool For PC
Here are some of the uses and features of the SADP Tool.
- Find the IP address of all of your devices.
- Find all of the devices on the same network.
- Easily change the IP address of a single device or multiple devices.
- Forgot the password? Use SADP Tool to change the forgotten password.
- Recover forgotten password.
- See the exact number of devices on the network.
- Export externally the list of devices from SADP Tool.
- Find all of the information regarding Active and inactive devices.
- Also, change the port number of the device.
- Easily configure Hik-Connect with SADP Tool.
- Configure your IP cameras.
Pros & Cons of SADP Tool
SADP Tool For PC is a powerful tool, which is used for managing Hik-Vision devices like DVR, NVR, IP cameras, and other related devices. However, every tool has its own Pros and Cons, here are some of the pros and cons of the SADP Tool.
- Easy to use.
- Perform tasks in bulk.
- Export devises list to your PC.
- Lightweight tool.
- Less consumption of power and Ram.
- Easily recover the lost password of the device.
- This tool can not change the password of the device.
- MAC Address can also not be changed while using SADP Tool.
This is all, Thank You for your time. Keep supporting CCTVTeam.