The following guide sets you on the path to use Amcrest View Pro for PC. It’s not nesscary for you to implement any tip/trick to benefit from this software on your computer. But if you insist on benefiting from its Android app’s interface on PC, I’ll show you what’s the unofficial method to complete such a task.
How Can Watch Live Feeds From Amcrest View Pro for PC?
You need the assistance of the Amcrest Surveillance Pro Client. Just downloading the software file will not be enough, because you can’t use Amcrest View Pro Online. So you’ll be required to download, install, and configure the desktop client. Don’t worry, I’ll describe what should be done after you have downloaded a file depending upon your operating system.
Amcrest Surveillance Pro Installation
- Double-click on the downloaded file of Amcrest View Pro Setup. After reading the program’s description carefully, click on the Next button.
- Now accept the app’s terms & conditions and hit Next
- Make appropriate selections like if you want to use the software to only live stream or record videos on it as well. Afterward, click on the Next key.
- Browse for a folder destination and hit Install
- Sit tight until the Client’s installation is completed
- Once done, check the launch Amcrest Surveillance Pro and hit Finish
Amcrest View Pro Login
Before you are directed to the program’s home interface, you’ll be asked to create your account credentials. For that, you can use the default username “admin”. However, you need to create a secure password for your account. Once you enter the right information, click on the Login button.
- From the home interface of the CMS, click on the Devices tab.
- Now click on the Add button to proceed.
- After entering the right device’s information, hit Add
- Your configured device details will be shown inside the Devices tab.
To view your Amcrest Camera on your computer, you need to select LIVEVIEW. A list of connected devices will be shown inside the left-pane. You need to select one live surveillance device to watch live footage from it.
Amcrest View Pro App for PC (Unofficial Method)
Decide to use an Android emulator, it’ll help you download Amcrest View Pro App for PC. You can use android emulators on both Windows & Mac operating systems, so there’ll be compatibility issues. Else, you’ll not be forced to install any third-party app while benefiting from the emulators.
An easy-to-use emulator is BlueStacks, you can get its file from an official source. And, to benefit from it, you only need to perform a simple installation process. Thereafter, launch it and start using it to take advantage of Google Play Store on PC.
FAQs About Amcrest View Pro
Q) Which Is Better Amcrest or Reolink?
A) If we talk about the video resolution, Reolink is quite impressing. But Amcrest Cameras are quite easy to set up. You don’t have to be professional to understand how its installation can be done. Also, Reolink is quite difficult to configure, you have to perform a bunch of extra steps to watch live feeds from it.
Q) Is Amcrest View Pro Free?
A) Yes, no additional charges are implied to the users of Amcrest View Pro for PC and Android. Because the program’s developed only for the benefit of Amcrest surveillance system owners. It is a product that’s produced by the manufacturers of supported devices, so they have kept all the services free. Only users who wish to benefit from Amcrest Cloud are asked to pay $7 per month for each camera.