Acknowledge the easiest way possible to Download EZView For PC. Because now an official CMS developed by Zhejiang Uniview is available in the market. However, you’ll be required to configure the CMS according to your requirements. So here, I’ll assist to install & configure EZStation for PC.
How Can I Install & Configure EZView For PC?
Users are requested to download the EZView PC Client from the given links. They are required to download the files depending upon their operating systems. The developers have provided Clients for both Windows & Mac OS. You just have to pick one from the given links. Afterward, read the drafted procedure to install & configure the software.
EZView For PC (Win32-Bit or Win64-Bit)
- After downloading a file from the given link, extract it using your PC’s built-in file extractor. And from the extracted folder, launch the EZView Setup file. If you are asked to confirm your action, just allow the program to run.
- From the main interface of the installation wizard, click on the Next button.
- Now accept the terms & conditions and hit Next
- Choose a folder destination (optional) and click on Next
- Click on the Install button and wait for its progress bar to complete.
- At last, click on the Finish button close the setup wizard.
- Once the CMS is installed, you can launch it from the desktop of your computer. So then, you’ll be asked to log in. Because without performing an EZView Login, you’ll not be allowed to watch your favorite live streams. Though, you can enter your username as “admin” and password as “123456” to proceed.
- After successfully logging in, you’ll be directed to the program’s home interface. Now you need to click on the Device Management tab.
- A bunch of sections will be provided on the program’s interface, you need to click on the + Add button.
- Enter the required information for adding device details and hit Add. Once the device is successfully configured, its details will start to appear under devices.
Live Video Monitoring From EZView for PC
- Every configured device’s names start to appear on the left pane. If you have connected your UniView DVR with the software, all of the live streams associated with it will start to appear there. You can expand your DVR’s tab and select a particular device to watch its live feeds on a full screen.
EZView App for PC (Alternative Solution)
In case you are not satisfied with the services of EZStation for PC, you have the option of using an Android emulator. If you haven’t heard about such a program, allow me to guide you. The purpose of such third-party programs is to emulate Mobile OS on your computer, so you can enjoy your favorite smartphone apps on a bigger display.
You are allowed to use BlueStacks to complete the task of getting the EZView App for PC. Because this emulator is capable of providing efficient services to individuals who no longer can stay limited to the services of smart devices. And they don’t charge you at all, so there’s no trouble in trying them out.
FAQs About EZView
Q) Is There A EZStation for Linux?
A) Unfortunately, there’s no official EZStation for Linux in the market. But if you wish to benefit from their program on one of your Linux flavors, you can try out an Android emulator named ARChon. Because this emulator is specifically available for Linux OS, you can use it to launch Google Play Store on it.
Q) Can You Add Uniview NVR To Cloud?
A) Yes, users are allowed to add Uniview NVRs to Cloud by following a simple procedure. First of all, they need to visit “en.ezcloud.uniview.com” and sign in. After the successful sign-in, click on Add devices and follow the on-screen instructions. And once a device is added to the cloud, you’ll be allowed to view its details.
Q) What If EZStation Camera Goes Offline?
A) Mostly, issues like EZStation Camera Goes Offline are caused due to trouble in the network. So please do ensure that your devices are connected to the internet and if they are not working at all, try restarting them. You can restart a Uniview camera by pressing its reset button for about 10 to 15 seconds.