To access live video monitoring services, Download RMEye Pro for PC. You’ll be glad to acknowledge that an official CMS is available for the convenience of PC owners. To benefit from such a facility, you are required to perform the simple procedure of software installation and configuration on your Windows & Mac devices.
How Do I View RMEye Pro for PC?
If you are using a Windows PC or Laptop, you can use an official Client named Reyes for PC. But if you are a Mac user, you’ll be required to execute an unofficial solution. I’ll guide you on official and unofficial methods, so you can take full advantage of this video surveillance app on your computer.
Download RMEye Pro for Windows
- Once you launch the RMEye Pro Setup file, you’ll be asked to select your preferred language.
- To move forward, you’ll be required to click on the Next button.
- On the next tab, browse to customize folder destination and hit Next
- Select the name of the shortcut to be created for the Client (leave it as Reyes)
- Choose where you would like to create shortcuts
- Now click on the Install button and wait until it’s completely installed.
RMEye Pro Login
Before you are led towards the home interface of the CMS, you’ll be asked to complete the login process. For that, you need to select a password of your choice and use the default username as “Admin”. It’ll be like entering the username as admin and password that you designated to your account.
Add Devices To CMS
- From the main interface of the CMS, right-click on the Device option and select Add Device Group
- Enter the desired group name and hit Ok
- Once the designated group name appears on the left pane, right-click on it and select Add a device
- Enter your device’s details and click on OK
After configuring your surveillance devices, select them from the left pane. Once you have selected them, their live view will start to appear on the right pane. As you can add multiple devices, so select any device at any instance, if you want to change your live surveillance preferences.
RMEye Pro App for PC (Windows & Mac)
To benefit from RMEye Pro App for PC, you are allowed to use an Android emulator. This is an unofficial method for using any Android app on a PC. You don’t have to configure such programs to emulate Android OS but only install and launch them on your computer with ease.
Individuals who wish to use RMEye Pro for Mac can benefit a lot from BlueStacks. Because this emulator contains fewer compatibility issues and lets you enjoy Android alike interface of your PC. You can get the emulator’s file from an official source and install it by following the on-screen guide.
FAQs About RMEye Pro
Q) What Is RMEye Pro?
A) RMEye Pro allows you to manage your SECURUS surveillance devices remotely. It is developed for the convenience of users, so no one is asked to pay a single penny. You can simply launch the app and after a successful login, start benefiting from its services for free.
Q) How Many Live Feeds Can Be Watched On RMEye Pro?
A) Users are allowed to connect as many devices as they want to. But in the case of viewing camera feeds through one group, they are allowed to watch feeds from sixteen cameras. Swipe or navigate to the next page to view camera feeds that are not shown on a singular interface.
Q) Can You Record Videos From RMEye Pro On Your Computer?
A) Yes, every user has the option of saving videos from live feeds to his computer. RMEye Pro for PC gives you the option of exporting media to your device’s storage. So you can save any suspicious activities from the live footage.