This tutorial presents a solution to help you Download SwannView Link for PC. Not just downloading its CMS, but I’ll also explain how to install and configure it depending upon your needs. So every user can fully benefit from the program’s services without having to pay any extra charges.
How Can I Setup SwannView Link for PC?
You can get the official SwannView Link PC Client to watch live feeds on a computer. So the first thing you need to do is get a CMS file depending upon your operating system. And you have downloaded the file, extract it on your computer to launch SwannView Link Setup from it.
- Log in with an administrator account and launch the SwannView Link Setup file. From the first window of the installation wizard, click on the Next button.
- Now select a folder destination (optional) and hit Next
- Choose a shortcut name for the CMS and click on Next
- Select where you would want to save the CMS shortcuts and move forward
- Hit the Install button and let the installation progress complete peacefully
- At last, click on the Finish button after you’ve checked the Launch SwannView Link checkbox.
SwannView Link Configuration
Once you have launched the software, you’ll be required to configure it adding your surveillance devices. For that, simply click on the Add Device button from the right pane. Now a box with unfilled fields will start to appear. You need to enter your device’s details in the required fields and click on the Ok Button.
SwannView Link PC – Live View
After the devices are configured and ready for network surveillance, their name will start to appear inside the Device List. From here, you can select your desired devices and associated channels. However, you are also allowed to change the scales of brightness and contrast of your desired live feeds.
SwannView Link App for PC (Alternative Method)
In case, you are not satisfied with the official CMS services, you have the option of getting the SwannView Link App for PC. This’ll help you benefit from the app’s services just like you do on your smartphone. In fact, you’ll be using your smartphone app on your computer with the help of Android emulators.
Users are allowed to use the BlueStacks emulator to complete the task of emulating Mobile OS. They can get this emulator from a trusted source i.e; its official website. And this emulator doesn’t ask you to pay any extra charges, you are allowed to use it without having to watch any advertisements or promotions.