HomeSafe View For PC is one of the best security surveillance software on the internet. Download HomeSafe View For Windows and HomeSafe View For Mac without any hassle. I have also provided the office software of HomeSafe View that you can install on your Windows and Mac systems.
To view the surveillance footage of the HomeSafe App on PC you have to use a CMS Client known as SwannView Link. SwannView Link is a globally recognized brand that features a feature-rich CMS Client for viewing surveillance footage. Moreover, this company also produces some of the best-selling CCTV Cameras in the market.
Moreover, this CMS Client is free of cost and everyone can use it for viewing security footage. I will explain more about the application, further in the article. However, the first thing that I will explain is the Installation method of this application and I have provided the download links below.
Download Swann For Accessing HomeSafe View For PC
Use the links given below to download HomeSafe View For Windows and HomeSafe View For Mac. However, you should know that the files are stored in a compressed zip folder. You have to extract the setup file from the zip folder. This process can be done by using an extraction tool. Here are the download links.
HomeSafe View For Windows
HomeSafe View For Mac
How To install HomeSafe View App
The installation method is quite easy. However, I have explained the method in easy steps. Here is how you can install HomeSafe View For PC.
- Open the extracted setup file and right-click on it. Now select Run As Administrator.
- Permit the system by clicking on the Yes button.
- The SwannView Link installation welcome screen will open in front of you. Click o the Next button.
- A new screen will appear, select the installation location, by default drive C/ Program files / SwannView Link is selected. Click on the Next button.
- On this screen, you will be asked for creating a start menu folder.
- Click the next button for creating the folder.
- Or you can tick mark the “Don’t Create Start many Folder” and click the next button. (The start menu folder will not be created)
- Here you will be asked for creating the shortcut icon and for creating a Quick launch icon.
- If you want any tick mark the option and click on the Next button.
- On this screen, click on the install button.
- As the installation is finished you can tick mark the launch SwannView Link and click on the Finish button.
This is how you can download and install HomeSafe View For PC. The SwannView Link application will now launch automatically.
How To Add Devices
The home screen of SwannView Link will welcome you. On this screen, you will have an Add Device option which is located at the right pane, almost at the center of the screen. Click on it to view the Adding device configuration menu.
In this menu, fill in all the required information accurately and click on the Ok button to add your device. If these details are not entered correctly, the CMS Client will have issues connecting to the CCTV Camera.
How To View The Live Security Footage
Once you have added a device or multiple devices. Then all the devices will appear on the right pane of the screen. And all the added devices will appear in a form of a list. Select any device to view the live security footage of that device.
How to Get HomeSafe View By Using An Emulator
If you want to use the alternative method to get HomeSafe View For PC, then using an Android emulator is the best way. Just download an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, or Memu Play on your PC and install it. Now open the emulator and search for Google Play Store.
Open the Google Play store, and search for HomeSafe View by using the search bar. Open the application and click on the Install button which is located on the right side of the screen in green color. The app will download and install on your PC. And this is how you can get HomeSafe View For PC by using an Android emulator.
Features Of HomeSafe View App On PC
Here are some of the key features of this surveillance application.
- This CMS Client is free to download and use.
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac platforms.
- View multiple channels at the same time.
- View up to 128 channels simultaneously.
- View Playback recording directly on your PC.
- DVR connection required.
- A high-speed internet connection is required.
- Capture a screenshot while viewing live footage.
- Capture snapshot while viewing playback.
- Access PTZ controls if your CCTV supports this feature.
- Motion detection.
This is all, Thank You for your time.