Get Reolink For PC official CMS Client on Windows and Mac OS. Reolink is one of the popular and the largest CCTV Camera making company. This company provides some of the top-rated CCTV products. Moreover, this brand is also popular for some of the budget-friendly CCTV Cameras and security systems.
Reolink provides a large number of CCTV Cameras, DVRs, and NVRs. And their products are popular around the world. Moreover, Reolink has also created a CMS Client for all the users who benefit from their products. Using Reolink CMS Client you can unlock the full potential of your CCTV Security Cameras.
Where And How To Download Reolink For PC CMS Client
You don’t have to look anywhere, I have provided the download links in this article. Just use the download buttons given below to download the official Reolink software. Moreover, I have separately added the software file for Windows and Mac OS. This will make it easy for you to download the accurate version for your system.
Reolink For Windows (32-bit)
Reolink For Windows (64-bit)
Reolink For Mac
Moreover, the files that will download on your system using the download buttons given above. These files are stored in a compressed zip folder. Decompress the folder to access the setup file of the Reolink CMS Client. Use any extraction tool you have. For general knowledge, Windows 10 Pro comes with a built-in extraction tool. Assess the extraction tool by right-clicking on the compressed zip folder.
Installation Method of Reolink For PC Windows And Mac
The installation method of Reolink For Windows and Reolink For Mac is the same. So follow the method given below to install Reolink software on your PC (Windows or Mac).
How To Install Reolink
Open the extracted files and look for the Reolink Setup file. Right-click on it and select the “Run As Administrator” option.
- The Reolink Client Setup will open, click on the Next button to continue.
- Select the location where you want to install the setup file or use the default location. Click on the Next button.
- If you want a Start Menu shortcut then click the next button. If you don’t want the Start Menu option then select “Don’t create Start Menu shortcut” and then click on the Next button.
- On this page select which shortcut you want and then click on the Next button.
- Click on the “Install” button to start the installation process of Reolink.
- After the installation, click on the Finish button.
This is how you can easily install Reolink For PC.
How To Add Devices on Reolink
Open the Reolink software, the home screen of the software will greet you. On this screen, look for Add Device button. This button is at the center of the right pane. Click on it to add devices.
A pop-up screen will appear, here enter the accurate information of your CCTV cameras and click on the OK button.
The device will be added to the CMS Client Software of Reolink.
How To View The Live Security Footage
Open the main screen of the Reolink software, from the top left corner of the screen select Preview. Here you will see the live feed of all your CCTV cameras. Moreover from the right pane of the screen, you will have the option to select different devices or use the Multiview option to see security footage of multiple devices.
Use An Android Emulator To Download And Install Reolink (Alternative)
This is an alternative method to get the Reolink Android application on your PC. Some people love to use the Android application of Reolink due to the interface. The interface of the Reolink Android application is very easy to use and is stylish and elegant in its own way.
To use the Android application on your PC, you are required to download and install an Android Emulator. Select any Android emulator from the internet. However, Here is a list of the top three Android Emulators on the internet that you should try. Also, Download and Install the emulator on your PC.
- BlueStacks Emulator.
- Nox App Player.
- LD Player.
How To Install Reolink For PC By Using An Android Emulator
I hope you guys have already installed the Android emulator on your PC. Also, make sure that you have added your Gmail account on the Android emulator. Now follow the procedure given below to Download, Install, and run the Reolink Android application on your PC.
- Run the emulator.
- The home screen will welcome you.
- On the screen look for Google Play Store and open it.
- Use the search bar to search for Reolink.
- Open the Reolink application.
- Click on the Install button.
This is how you can get an Android application on a PC. Now enjoy using the Reolink surveillance application on PC.
Features OF Reolink Client
Here are some of the key features of Reolink For PC.
- Reolink CMS Client software is free to download and Install.
- Connect all Reolink products easily.
- Many other CCTV brands can also be connected with this Client software.
- Access all CCTV Cameras, DVRs, and NVRs on the same network.
- User-friendly interface.
- View up to 16 devices at the same time.
- High-quality HD video resolution is better than many popular brands.
- Capture snapshots and record videos on your PC.
- Easily connect your Gmail account for instant email notifications for motion detection.
- Motion trigger – Record a separate video and save it.
- Easy to use PTZ controls.
- Watch clear footage even on WiFi, 4G, 3G, and 2G.
This is all you need to know about Reolink For PC. Thank You for your time and keep supporting CCTVTeam.