The written article tells you a simple way to use RXCamView for PC. Now you have the option of using an official CMS to watch live feeds on your computer. But in case you wish to benefit from the Android app on PC, I’ll also provide a bonus tweak to help you implement an unofficial method to get this job done.
How Do I Use RXCamView for PC?
You can easily Download RXCamView CMS on your computer. But downloading the CMS will not be enough, you’ll also be required to install and set it up, depending upon your requirements. Though, a good thing is that both the official and unofficial methods can be implied on Windows & Mac operating systems.
Download RXCamView For Windows
Download RXCamView For Mac
- Extract the downloaded package and launch the RXCamView Setup file from it. You’ll be allowed to select the folder destination (optional) and proceed.
- Select where you would like to create CMS shortcuts (start menu & desktop) and move forward
- After getting the details about made selections, click on Install and wait
- When the installation is completed, check the Launch Surveillance Client checkbox and hit Finish
RXCamView Login & Setup
- Once the software launches, you need to click on Group Device Managemen >> Add Devices
- Now enter your device’s details and complete the RXCamView Login procedure by using the default username as “Admin”
- After you click on the Add button, select Import All from the Group Devices tab
Live View RXCamView
After you have successfully configured your DVR and IPC, you can watch their live stream by navigating to the perspective section. To do so, click on the Main View tab from the main interface of the CMS. Your configured devices will appear inside the left pane and the live view will be shown on the right pane.
RXCamView App for PC (Unofficial Method)
To get RXCamView App for PC, assist with Android emulators. Such programs allow you to perform certain operations like installing Android apps on a PC with ease. You are not required to program such app players, because they are specifically available to bring convenience to your OS emulation experience.
Nox App Player can be a good choice in both cases where you want to use RXCamView for Windows or Mac. You can get this app player from the official website and install it easily without having to perform any extra hassle. The emulator is free to use and doesn’t harm your device in any way.
FAQs About RXCamView
Q) What Is RXCamView?
A) RXCamView allows you to watch your surveillance feeds remotely. You don’t have to be an expert to understand its functionalities, simply install the app on your device and after a successful login, configure them for your benefit. Now start watching the live feeds of your surveillance cams from wherever you want to.
Q) Which Is Better: DVR vs NVR?
A) NVR gives you a better live video experience, because of its direct connection to the IPC. They send digital signals to your IP cameras, so you can watch every glimpse from a video clearly. As compared to DVR, using NVR can a lot better, because of their intelligent ways to deliver audio from microphones and HD videos from network cameras.
Q) Can NVR Be Hacked?
A) To tell you the truth, NVR can be hacked. So you need to be cautious while logging into your account and don’t share your home passwords with others. Similarly, while using RXCamView for PC, log out of your account when you are no longer using the app. Such precautions can help you save your personal devices from getting hacked.