Read this guide to acknowledge how to Download LILINViewer For PC. Now you have multiple options of using this application to watch live streams on your computer. In case you are unaware of such procedures, I’ll try to guide you well. So you can implement an official & unofficial method to benefit from this app on Windows PC and Mac devices.
How Do I Use LILINViewer For PC?
If you are a Mac user, you’ll be required to benefit from Android emulators to use LILINViewer For Mac. But in the case of installing LILINViewer For Windows, you have more than one option. So let’s discuss the official method using an official CMS file and then the unofficial solution using LILINViewer App For PC.
Download LILINViewer For Windows
- Extract the downloaded software package and open LILINViewer Setup. Now select your preferred language to proceed.
- Make the appropriate selection and move forward:
- Typical: Install software files automatically (Recommended)
- Custom: Select which files should be installed
- Remove: Uninstall the CMS
- From the Welcome Screen, click on the Next button
- Select where you would like to store the installation files and hit Next
- Decide to add a start menu shortcut
- After viewing the previously made selections, click on Install
- Once the CMS is installed, check Run CMS and hit Finish
Users are required to complete the LILINViewer Login process to proceed. For that, they are allowed to use their registered account. But if you are using the CMS for the first time, you can benefit from the default login credentials. Use Username as “Admin” and Password as “1234”.
- From the software’s home interface, click on Resources >> Add
- Enter your device’s details and account credentials
- Select the Live tab and under System Overview, you can see the list of configured devices
After configuring your cameras correctly, you’ll be allowed to watch their live footage. For that, you need to navigate to the Live tab and select your camera devices. And, after selecting the configured cameras, you’ll be allowed to view their live stream inside the right pane.
LILINViewer App for PC (Unofficial Method for Windows & Mac users)
As you know that there’s no official version of LILINViewer for Mac. So you can facilitate yourself from the services of an Android emulator. These third-party programs allow you to emulate Android OS, so you are allowed to use them to take advantage of an Android App on PC.
It would be best to get BlueStacks to install LILINViewer App for PC. Such an emulator can help you a lot in situations when you wish to use the Android surveillance apps on a PC. To work with this App Player, you have to get its file from an official source and then install it. Now run it and open Google Play Store on it to benefit from Google Play Services.
FAQs About LILINViewer
Q) Is Video Playback Supported By LILINViewer?
A) Yes, Video Playback is supported by LILINViewer for PC. You can watch the saved videos from the live feed by searching for them. To search for a particular video, you can enter its date & time. And after getting the right search result, watch the saved videos directly from the CMS’s interface.
Q) Can I Record LILINViewer Videos On My Computer?
A) Users are allowed to record moments from live footage. LILINViewer lets users export the media files directly to their device’s storage. It’s up to a user whether to save the video in HD or tweak the video resolution to save some disk storage. By default, videos are saved in the high-definition.