Learn the proper steps to use iMega Cam for PC. Because live video surveillance is better when you have a device with a bigger display. So it would be best to benefit from the PC Client to watch your camera feeds on computers. It’ll help you declutter your live view and see things clearly.
How Do I Use iMega Cam for PC?
If you wish to download iMega Cam for Windows, you can take advantage of a CMS. But in case you are willing to install iMega Cam for Mac, you’ll be required to perform an unofficial procedure. In this article, I’ll present various ways to help both Windows & Mac device owners.
Download iMega Cam for Windows
The installation process of iMega Cam for PC is pretty straightforward. If you want to learn about it, do extract the downloaded package and use the following steps for your assistance.
- Launch the iMega Cam Setup file and from the first window, make the following selections and operations:
- Destination Folder
- Click Install
- Wait until the progress bar completes and notifies you.
- Once the installation is completed, a popup will appear asking you whether to launch the CMS instantly or not.
iMega Cam Login
When the CMS launches, you’ll be asked to perform an iMega Cam Login. You need to log in using your account details. For instance, enter your username and password. After entering the required details, click on the Login button. This will direct you towards the home interface of the CMS.
- Select the Devices tab from the taskbar and click on the Manual button. Now enter your required device’s details and hit Add
- Click on the double arrow (>>) icon and hit Refresh
- Once the configured devices start to appear inside the list, hit Exit
- Navigate to the Devices tab and right-click on a configured device
- Select the Connect option and wait.
- After the device is connected, its live feed will be shown to you.
iMega Cam App for PC (Windows & Mac)
One way to use the iMega Cam App for PC is through an Android emulator. You can emulate the Android OS to benefit from this remote video monitoring application. If you have a computer, you can benefit from one emulator that would allow you Android OS emulation.
No need of trying any unsafe products, when you have the option of using a top-notch product that’s BlueStacks. You can use it on both Windows & Mac devices. Especially in cases when you like to take advantage of iMega Cam for Mac. So get it from its official website and install it by completing the onscreen tasks.