Learn an official way to Download EyeCloud For PC. Now users have the option of using the official Eye Cloud CMS on Windows 10/8/7 OS. Similarly, they can also implement an unofficial method to use its mobile app on their computer. So I’ll discuss both ways possible to help you watch the live streams from your IP cameras.
How Do I Use EyeCloud For PC?
If you are interested in using EyeCloud For PC to access remote video surveillance services, here’s a guide for you. It’ll help you implement the set of instructions required to live stream camera feeds on a computer. There’s no denying that the bigger display of your PC allows you to watch every single detail.
Download EyeCloud For PC
- Download the CMS package and extract it on your computer. Now launch the EyeCloud Camera Setup file and select your preferred language to proceed.
- Browse to select a folder destination of your choice and hit Next
- Select the file directory for creating a desktop icon
- After viewing the previously made selections, hit Install
- When the installation progress is completed, check run EyeCloud and hit Finish
- From the Login interface, click on the Register link
- Enter your desired account name and password
- Wait a while, until you are notified about the successful registeration.
- After you have successfully logged into the CMS, click on the Add Camera button
- Enter the device’s details like UI, Name, and Password
- Hit Ok and wait until the device is added to the list of configured devices.
Live View EyeCloud
Now you’ll be allowed to benefit from the live view provided in EyeCloud. If you want to select another device, navigate to the right pane and select one. You can navigate to the Setup section to manage the Client’s activities. Customization of configured cameras can be done from the Devices tab.
EyeCloud App for PC (Windows & Mac)
To tell you the truth, you should prefer using an Android emulator to Download EyeCloud for Mac. Because the official CMS that’s available for Mac devices doesn’t work appropriately. And there’s no harm in using a third-party emulator to watch live streams because they are also free to use.
BlueStacks can be quite helpful in helping you to get EyeCloud App for PC. This emulator is capable of providing good services to users who are interested in emulating android OS. You can benefit the same, just download it from a trusted source and install it by following the onscreen prompts.