If we talk about the CCTV industry then Trackview for PC is the Apple of it. The difference is it’s a DIY Camera Setup with some map tracking features. Overall, you can say it’s a complete security experience you are home or away. Same for your precious ones, you can track them where they are. We will explain more about the TrackView for PC Later. But, first, let us introduce this tutorial a bit.
We will guide you on how to Download TrackView for PC. Also, get the links to install TrackView for Windows and other compatible operating systems. Check the requirements of this CMS. The author will also write an alternative procedure to download TrackView for PC.
Why should we choose TrackView for PC?
Most of the users prefer to use it on smartphones. In a DIY camera setup, you can use it on a smartphone as it is more convenient. When it comes to monitoring, the Laptop or PC system is more convenient. So, we recommend download TrackView for PC for monitoring the DIY Camera surveillance.
What is TrackView?
TrackView is a multi-purpose smartphone tool. It is being used for tracking, security, Maps, DIY Security Cameras, and much more. TrackView is developed for family safety. It turns your smartphones, tablets, and PCs into a connected IP camera with event detection, GPS locator, alert, and cloud/route recording inclinations. Perfect for monitoring the babies while you are in the office or working in the kitchen. Through this app, you can make the best use of your old smartphones.
Download Links for TrackView
Here are the download links of TrackView for mac and other Compatible Devices.
Check the requirements of TrackView on Windows/Mac and other operating systems.
|Particular||Operating System||Space Requirement||RAM Needed||Processor Requirement||Version|
|Windows||Windows 8/10 OS||35.1 MB of Space||4 GB||Intel Core i3||188.8.131.52|
|Mac OS||macOS 11 Version||65 MB of Space||4 GB||Apple M1 Chip||184.108.40.206|
|Android||Android 4.2 Version||18 MB of Space||3 GB of RAM||–||3.6.48|
|iOS||iOS 9.0 Version||34.1 MB of Space||3 GB RAM is required||–||2.0.3|
How to Download TrackView for PC
Here are the steps to Download TrackView for PC. There are also image illustrations for our viewers to reduce the chance of errors. Follow the steps sequentially to diminish the chance of software malfunction.
- Click on the “I accept agreement” option on the License agreement window screen to install the CMS.
- Select the location where you want to install the directory or continue with the default location. Proceed with clicking on the Next button.
- Here create a start menu folder for the TrackView app, click on the “Next” button to proceed further.
- If you want to create a CMS shortcut on the desktop check the box. Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Now click on the “Install” button to begin the process.
- Click on the “Finish” button to close the installation wizard Windows.
- Launch the CMS on your Computer.
- Now log into the CMS using the Google Account to access the device connected on another end through the ID.
- The home screen of the software will appear on the screen, wait for the devices to load on the CMS.
- That’s how you view the live cameras through Trackview for PC. Last screenshot is the home screen of
- Cloud storage to backup your recordings
- Motion and sound detection
- Night vision mode that helps you see in the dark
- Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
- Two-way audio
- Route recording for location history
- Remote audio and video recording
- Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
- IP camera for home security
- Family Locator and GPS finder
Installing TrackView for PC through the unofficial way
Download BlueStacks Emulator or Nox App Player from their official websites. Once you have download the emulator of your choice then install it just like any third-party software. Once the installation is complete you can add your active Gmail account to use the Google Play Services. Now follow this method to install TrackView For PC.
Installing TrackView application
Open the emulator that you have installed on your PC. The home screen of the Emulator will appear in front of you.
- From the home screen, open the Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar located at the top of the screen to search for TrackView.
- Click on the install button shown on the right side of the application.
The TrackView app will start downloading, and the installation will automatically begin. This process will take some time. Wait for a few minutes depending on the size of the app. A new icon of the TrackView will appear on the home screen of the emulator. Click on it and start using the TrackView application.