Read the drafted guide to learn to use UNV IP Camera Software for PC. This article is presented to help users who own Uniview surveillance devices. So such device owners can watch the live footage of their network cameras on computers. And to be precise, I’ll be using EZTools on PC to get this job done.
How Do I Use UNV IP Camera Software for PC
You are required to download the EZTools Client to live view UNV IP Cameras. But downloading the Client’s file isn’t going to be enough. Because you also need to install & configure the software for your benefit. So I’ll guide you properly on what to do after you have extracted the downloaded package of UNV IP Camera Software.
Download EZTools 2.0
Download EZTools 1.0
- After launching EZTools Setup and proceed by clicking on the Next button
- Accept the license agreement and click on Next
- Choose the folder destination and hit Next
- Now click on the Install button to start the installation process
- While installing the Client’s file, the software will also install Microsoft C++
- Once the installation of Microsoft C++ is completed, click on the Finish button
- Thereafter, wait until the last installation wizard window is shown and you are asked to click on Finish
UNV IP Camera Software Configuration
- After launching the EZTools, the Client’s home interface will be shown on your device’s display.
- Click on the Search Setup link and perform the following operations:
- Select Specified Search
- Enter the IP Address
- Choose desired facilities
- Click on Ok
- Now the list of devices associated with your IP address will be shown to you.
UNV IP Camera Software Login
- Click on the Login button and enter your account details. However, the default username is “Admin” and the default password is “12345”
- If you wish to change the IP address, click on Modify IP button and simply, tweak the IP Range
UNV IP Camera App for PC (Windows & Mac)
Considering downloading UNV IP Camera for Mac? You can use the services of an Android emulator to complete such a task. Because such programs allow you to emulate Android OS on your Windows & Mac computers. So if you want to benefit from cross-platforming services, benefit from one such program.
Getting BlueStacks App Player can help you a lot. Because such an emulator is available for both Windows & Mac operating systems and you can get it from a trusted source. You’ll not be required to pay any real money or perform any complicated configuration steps. But only install and launch the software to take advantage of Google Play Services on PC.
FAQs About UNV IP Camera Software
Q) What Is UNV IP Camera Software?
A) UNV IP Camera Software is designed for the convenience of Uniview customers. The program focuses on delivering remote video surveillance services to its consumers. It contains some special services like video playback, connection with NVR, IP configuration, and device management through IP address.
Q) Where Is Uniview Located?
A) Uniview operates from Texas where it’s manufactured by Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd. It is not developed in Asian countries and is protected by the US government & government-funded contracts. So it is totally safe to use such products because your private live feeds are secured and encrypted.
Q) Is Uniview A Good Brand?
A) A good user rating follows cameras branded by Uniew. One of the main reasons for trusting such devices is because they are approved by the US federal government. There are no scams while buying the products from the market or online, so it’s a trustworthy brand that can be bought to keep an eye on your households.