An easy procedure needs to be implied to use IC View for PC. Gladly, you have the option of using IC Realtime on your computer through an official CMS. You just have to learn how to use its CMS on Windows & Mac operating systems. So I’ll teach you the proper set of instructions required to watch the live streams of digital recorders and network cameras on your computer.
How Do I Use IC View for PC
First of all, you are required to download CMS software that supports ICRealtime surveillance devices. For that, I’ll be using the SmartICRSS for Windows & Mac operating systems. You can download the CMS file from the provided links and extract the downloaded package before implying the drafted steps.
Download SmartICSS for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
Download SmartICSS for Mac
- After launching SmartICRSS Setup, you’ll be directed to the first interface of its installation wizard. Simply click on the Next button to move forward
- You can browse for a folder destination (only if you want to) and hit Install
- Now wait for a couple of seconds and don’t intercept with the wizard during the installation process
- Check the Launch SmartICRSS checkbox and hit Finish
Launch SmartICRSS And Login
- When you launch the SmartICRSS for the first time, confirm your OS to allow access
- Once the CMS is launched, you’ll be asked to create a username and password
- For the security of your account, you’ll be required to select security questions and add their answers
- Now enter your account details and click on the Login button to proceed
IC RealTime Device Configuration
- From the main interface of IC RealTime, click on Devices >> Add
- Enter your device’s details correctly and hit Add
- Your IC RealTime configured devices will start to appear inside the list.
Live View IC RealTime
- Navigate to the Live View section from the CMS’s home interface
- Now select your desired camera device from the left pane to watch its live stream
IC View App for PC (Alternative Solution)
If you insist on using IC View’s services on your computer, here’s an alternative solution for you. Rather than using the PC CMS software, you have the option of using IC View App for PC. But for that, you’ll be required to benefit from a third-party software named Android Emulator.
For best Android emulation experience, I would suggest you to use BlueStacks. Because this App Player is capable of providing beneficial services to users who want to take advantage of Google Play Services on PC. And to take advantage of BlueStacks, you have to get its file from a trusted source and install it by following the onscreen instructions.
FAQs About IC View
Q) What Is IC View?
A) IC View is a remote video surveillance application developed to work with IC RealTime devices. It help users connect their IP Cameras and NVRs with a monitoring device (smartphone or computer). It contains facilities like video playback, real-timr video monitoring, and PTZ Control.
Q) How To Reset IC RealTime Camera?
A) While your IC RealTime camera is plugged to a power source, long press the reset button for about 35 seconds. Once your camera reboots, it indicates that its reset to default settings. So now, you’ll be required to configured your camera with IC View for PC to access its live feed.
Q) Who Owns IC RealTime?
A) IC RealTime is manufactured by IC RealTech. The company’s based in USA and Europe. You can buy its products from online stores like Amazon, Ebay, etc. All of the devices manufactured by this company can be trusted and they do have good ratings by their users.