Download Annke Vision for PC, complete setup for configuration and monitoring of cameras. Annke is one of the highly trusted and reputed camera manufacturers. They offer the complete CCTV camera setup from A to Z which includes their own monitor software developed for their client. If you are also one of the Annke Vision and DVR users, you can install and use Annke Vision Software on PC at your own.
We demonstrated a detailed tutorial on how to install Annke Vision for PC with the image illustrations. The images are of steps which are involved in the whole procedure, it will reduce the chance of errors. We will provide the download links for installing Annke Vision on Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, iPadOS. Also the CCTV Team will guide you the alternative way of installing Annke Vision on Laptop.
Download Links (Annke Vision for PC and Others)
Here are the Google Drive and official links to install Annke Vision on compatible devices.Download for PC CMS for MAC Download for Android CMS for iPhone Download for iPad
Installation of Annke Vision on Windows
Here are the steps to install Annke Vision for PC. Follow the steps carefully so you don’t have to face an error. If you don’t like to read than follow the image illustrations.
- Download the Annke Vision Executeable file from the link given above.
- Double click on the executable file to start the process. Allow the software to make changes in your computer.
- Click on the Next option on the installation Wizard Screen.
- Select the features of the software you want to install. Click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the install and app is ready for installation.
- After completing the installation, Check the box “Create Desktop for Client” and then click on the “Next” button.
- Installation process is completed now, click on finish button.
Create a username and password to register if you are not already yet. If you are then log in to the Annke Vision application.
Provide firewall access to the software by selecting all the options as shown below. Then click on the “Allow access”
The application will redirect the new users to device management, Click on the “+Add” option to begin.
A Dialogue box will appear on the screen, selecting the adding method (We are selecting IP/Domain) here enter the nickname, address, port, username, and password. Then click on the “Add” button.
Then proceed to the control panel, click on the “Main View” to access the live video of the CCTV camera on the software.
Congratulations! you are ready to monitor the Cameras on your system.
Alternative way to install Annke Vision for PC
Through this procedure, users can get the Annke Vision for PC Android version. There is also an indirect way to install Annke Vision for PC. The software is officially available for Windows and MacOS. Although this procedure is lengthy and to be honest there is no need for installing an Android app on a PC. Still, people have different tastes, maybe they want to try it as an experiment.
You need an Android Emulator to install Android Annke Vision for PC. We have Genymotion, AnyOS, RemixOS, LD player, BlueStacks, Nox and much more. Users can use BlueStacks or Nox App Player is also a good option. Both of them are extremely well performable for using Android apps on Windows and MacOS. Computer users can download Annke Vision for Windows and macOS using any of these.
Open the emulator that you have installed on your PC. The home screen of the Emulator will appear in front of you.
- From the home screen, open the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Google Account (one time only).
- Use the search bar located at the top of the screen to search for real-time ICRSS Pro.
- Click on the install button shown on the right side of the application.