Get CloudSEE JVS for PC Download free of cost. We are demonstrating this tutorial on installing the CloudSEEJVS on Windows and macOS computers. There are the links through which you can install this CMS on all compatible operating systems. Let us start with the introduction to CloudSEE JVS and what features it provides to its clients.
What is CloudSEE JVS?
This tool is developed by the Jovision Security Company which is a specialist in developing security solutions. They provide the cameras, DVR setups, and compatible software to work with the IP Camera network. Apart from connection with multiple numbers of cameras, it offers additional features like all other top manufacturers.
Software compatibility with features depends on either your cameras have such functions or not. As per the CloudSEE JVS concerns, it supports all the advanced generation camera’s features. Like, this software supports motion detection, alarms, quick notifications, 2 side communication, Pan, Tilt, and Zoom, etc.
- Cloudera JVS offers live video streaming at any network speed.
- You can record video manually and capture snapshot.
- If your camera is rotating you can get 360-degree visual with PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) control.
- Two-way audio communication to talk or listen to someone.
- Playback recorded video on the software.
This image shows the basic requirements of CloudSEE JSV to run on any compatible device.
Here are the download links to get CloudSEE JVS download on Windows, macOS, Android, and others.
Download CloudSEE JVS for PC
Here are the steps to download Cloud SEE JVS for PC. As the author is using Windows, so the written steps below are written according to CloudSEE JVS on Windows installation. By the way, there is not any notable difference between the Installation of CloudSEE JVS on Windows and CloudSEEJVS on MacOS.
1. We assumed that you already downloaded the file from the above link. Open the extracted folder and double-click the executable file.
2. Choose the directory where you want to install it.
3. After installation, A Run Now popup will appear to click on the Yes.
4. If the Windows Firewall appears with the warning pop-up, click on Allow access. Don’t worry the app is safe to run and use.
5. Now it’s time to log in to CMS, the company will provide you the username and passwords. By the way, here is the list of default usernames and passwords of all CCTV software approximately.
6. After signing, Go to the device manager to connect and link the cameras on the CMS.
7. Click on the devices option at the bottom of the screen.
8. Select the option of manually adding the cameras.
9. Enter the device credentials which you want to add to this CMS.
10. Once the device added, you are ready to use the CloudSEE JVS for PC.
Alternative way to get CloudSEE JVS for PC
If we talk about the Android Emulators then BlueStacks and Nox App Players are the best of all time. This software will let you install CloudSEE JVS for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS 11, and previous versions.
- Download BlueStacks from the official website, the link is given here.
- After installation, the BlueStacks starter pack will be launched automatically.
- After language, Once you are redirected to the BlueStacks home screen, you will see a Google Play icon there. Open Google Play BlueStacks will demand your Google Account, enter it. Remember, you need to enter an existing Google Account otherwise you have to create a new one before sign-in.
- Search for the CloudSEE JVS app. Once you found it, open it and click on the install button.