Learn the proper set of instructions required to use DW VMAX for PC. You’ll be glad to acknowledge that CMS of DW VMAX is available for Windows, Mac, & Linux operating systems. Similarly, Android handheld device owners can also benefit from its services. So I’ll discuss the proper procedure required to install & configure the DW VMAX Software for PC.
How Can I Use DW VMAX for PC?
You need the assistance of a CMS to use DW VMAX for PC. Here, I’ve added links to the direct download of DW VMAX for Windows, Mac, & Linux OS. You are required to download a package depending upon your installed operating system and extract the downloaded folder. Afterward, perform the drafted steps.
- From the first window of DW VMAX Setup, agree to the end-user license and hit Install
- Wait until the CMS is under installation
- Once the installation is completed, click on the Launch button.
DW VMAX Login & Live View
- From the Login page of DW VMAX, enter your username, password, IP, & port.
- Devices that are associated with the entered IP will be shown in a list
- To watch live streams in DW VMAX, drag the camera name and drop it onto the live view pane
Log Into DW Cloud
- Navigate to the home interface of DW VMAX Software for PC and click on Cloud
- If you have an active account, enter your accord credentials and proceed
- In case you don’t have a DW Cloud account, create a new account
Link With Particular Cloud Server
- Click on the Connect to Server link from the software’s home interface
- Fill the required fields of Host, Port, Username, and Password
- Hit the Test button to check if the entered account values are correct or not
- If the entered account details are correct, hit Ok
DW VMAX App for PC (Windows & Mac)
If you are currently using DW VMAX on Android and wish to benefit from the same services on your computer, you can perform an unofficial method. All thanks to programs like BlueStacks App Player. They allow you to emulate the Android OS on your system. But they only work on Windows & Mac operating systems.
You can Download BlueStacks software from its official source and install it on your computer. Once the installation process of the App Player is completed, open it and wait for a couple of seconds. Afterward, launch Google Play Store on it and install DW VMAX App for PC just like you do on your smartphone.
FAQ About DW VMAX
Q) What Is DW VMAX?
A) DW VMAX is a remote video surveillance software that’s available for major platforms. It can be used to watch the live streams of Digital Watchdog monitoring devices. You can use it to see what’s going on your property with the help of live feeds. Special features like video playback, motion detection, PTZ control, etc are also added for your convenience.
Q) How To Change Password Of Digital Watchdog DVR?
A) You have to visit the Digital Watchdog Password Policy Page to request a password change. Then wait until your request is reviewed by the technical team and you receive an email from them. That’s the only way of resetting/changing the password of your DW DVR.
Q) How To Reset Digital Watchdog DVR?
A) Press and hold the reset button on your DW DVR for about 10 seconds. Afterward, you’ll hear a beep that’ll indicate that your installed DVR has been reset to the default settings. Now you have to configure all the devices again with the digital recorder.