I will be guiding two different ways to Download iCamViewer for PC. In addition, I will describe the proper set of instructions to install and configure the perspective CMS on your computer. Because in my opinion, one should be aware of the proper procedure to configure an IP camera on a PC.
How Do I Use iCamViewer for PC
Here, I have added links to help you download the supported CMS file to use iCamViewer for PC. You are requested to get a Client’s file depending upon your installed operating system. Since the added links to files are compressed, you need to extract them first, before performing the drafted method.
Download iCamViewer for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
- After launching the CMS Setup file, click on the I Agree button
- Choose whether you want to install a Server or Client and hit Next
- Select a folder destination of your choice and hit Install
- Wait for installation progress to complete
- Click on the Close button when the installation is completed
iCamViewer Login & Configuration
- On the login page of iCamViewer, enter the IP address, Port number, username, and password
- After clicking on the Login button, wait until the CMS locates your configured devices
- Once you have selected your desired devices from the available list, hit Next
- Choose the Schedule module and hit Ready to Use
- Wait for a couple of seconds, until the recording options are implied to the added devices
- Now start watching the live feed from iCamViewer for PC.
iCamViewer App for PC (Alternative Solution)
One possible way to viewing IP cameras on your computer is by downloading the iCamViewer App for PC. But for that, you will be required to use the services of an Android emulator. Because that’s one of the easiest ways of emulating Android OS on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Download LDPlayer Emulator for free (LINK)
- Launch the downloaded emulator’s file to install it
- Run it, and wait for a bunch of seconds until you are directed to its home interface
- Click on the play store’s icon and login using your Google ID
- Enter iCamViewer inside the play store’s search
- Now install iCamViewer for PC and launch it directly from the play store’s interface.
FAQs About iCamViewer
Q) What Is iCamViewer?
A) iCamViewer is one of the simplest video monitoring apps available in the market. It helps you benefit from real-time video surveillance of your installed IP cameras. Users can use it to watch the live feeds of their cameras remotely. Though, if you want to take full advantage of this application, allow your surveillance devices to be connected to the internet 24/7.
Q) Can iCamViewer Be Used To Record Videos on PC?
A) Yes, individuals are allowed to use iCamViewer for PC to record/export videos on their computer. For that cause, they’ll have to select their Pc as a Server. So the client can easily figure out that you are willing to export media directly to your device’s storage. Likewise, always allow the app to access your device’s storage, so it could import/export files without any interruption.
Q) What If iCamViewer Isn’t Working?
A) In case of iCamViewer isn’t working, you need to check your cameras. You should check whether if they are connected properly with the internet or not. Because if your monitoring device and IP cameras are not connected to the internet, you’ll start facing errors while watching live feeds.
But if there’s nothing wrong with the network, you should reset your cameras. And, restart your connection with the monitoring device. Once the connection is successful, you’ll be allowed to benefit from iCamViewer for PC without any interruptions.