An official CMS can assist you well in using MEye for PC. But you also have the advantage of performing an unofficial method to use its smartphone app on computers. So my duty will be of guiding you well in the process of accessing live feeds of your CCTV cameras by completing a simple installation and configuration procedure.
How Can I Use MEye for PC?
MEye for Windows can be used with the help of an official CMS. But for those who want to install MEye for Mac, need to assist with an uncommon solution. So here, I’ll provide both ways that can help use the app’s services to watch the live streams. So first extract the downloaded file and use the drafted steps to install & configure it.
- Launch the MEye CMS Setup file from the extracted folder. Now select a language for the software’s interface, a folder destination, and hit Install
- During installation progress, try not to intercept the installation wizard in any way.
- Once the installation is completed, click on the Yes button to launch the MEye Supported CMS
- After the software launches for the first time, allow Windows OS to open it.
- From the MEye Login page, just enter your username as “Admin” and hit Ok
MEye CCTV Setup
- When you have logged into the CMS, click on Devices >> Manual. Now enter your desired devices details and hit Ok to proceed
- Click on the >> icon and hit the Refresh button
- Once the configured devices start to appear inside the right pane, click on the Exit button
Live View MEye CCTV
- While bieng inside the Devices tab, right-click on your configured device and select Connect Device
- When the connection is successful, you can view its live stream inside the right pane.
MEye App for PC (Windows & Mac)
The unofficial way to Download MEye for Mac is through an Android emulator. Such programs can assist you well in cases when you want to use an Android app on a PC. They also work on Windows OS, so you can also benefit from them on both Windows & Mac operating systems.
BlueStacks gives you the opportunity of using the MEye App for PC. This emulator can work properly on Desktop & Laptop machines. And you can take advantage of it without following any extra hassle. So all you have to do is get its file from a trusted source and install it by following the onscreen prompts.
FAQs About MEye
Q) What Is MEye?
A) MEye allows you to connect your surveillance devices with it so you can watch the live feed remotely. You have to configure your cameras to help the app deliver you beneficial video monitoring services. Every user can connect multiple recorders and surveillance cameras with one account.
Q) Can I Use MEye To Export Media To My Computer?
A) Yes, MEye can be used for exporting videos to your computer. This surveillance tool allows you to watch the videos from older live feeds through a video playback facility. So you can either access videos from your digital recorders or watch them directly from your device’s storage using the in-app search facility.
Q) Can I Take Screenshots From Live Feeds?
A) If you ever encounter a suspicious moment from a live feed, you can click a snap of it. The snapped screenshot will be saved directly to your monitoring device’s disk storage. You can access the stored media file from your device’s directory. A snapshot tab is available for you to access all your clicked snaps at the same time for free.