Learn to understand how to use MIPC for PC. You’ll be glad to acknowledge that there’s an official CMS available for MIPC users. It can be used to manage, control, and live view network cameras on your computer. Similarly, an uncommon solution can also be implied to use MIPC App for PC.
How Do I Use MIPC For PC?
You need to assistance of a CMS to help you use MIPC PC. Depending upon your operating system, you are required to get the safe file of the CMS and then use the drafted procedure to install & configure it. Though, please do extract the downloaded package from the provided links.
Install The CMS
- From the extracted folder, open the mipc.exe file. Now after reading the software’s information, click on the Next button.
- See the required space to install the CMS and you can also select a folder destination of your choice
- After clicking on the Install button, wait until all the installation files are exported to your computer.
- At last, check the Run MIPC checkbox and hit Finish
- From the Login interface, click on the Signup button.
- Enter your desired account details and hit Signup
MIPC Camera Setup
- Once you have successfully signed into the CMS, click on the + icon
- Select the type of your surveillance device that you would like to add/configure
- Enter the Camera ID and proceed
- Input the password of your surveillance device
- You’ll be asked to change the default password
- Choose your home Wi-Fi and enter its passcode
Live View MIPC
When you have completed the process of configuring your IP cameras, the CMS will allow you to watch its live feeds. You can select your configured device from the left pane. Once you have selected your desired device, its live stream will start to appear inside the right pane.
MIPC App for PC (Bonus Tweak)
The downloading of the MIPC App for PC can be done through an Android emulator. A user is allowed to use third-party programs to help himself emulate Android OS. So you can do the same by getting an emulator that’s easy to use and doesn’t consume lots of your device’s battery and processing.
LDPlayer can assist you well in the case of using MIPC for PC. This emulator helps you benefit from the updated versions of Android apps. It also lets you install apps through the APK method. For instance, you can download MIPC APK and then upload the app’s file inside the LDPlayer emulator.
FAQs About MIPC
Q) What Is MIPC?
A) MIPC is a live video monitoring solution for users who worry a lot about the security of their household. The program allows you to watch the live streams of your surveillance cameras, so you can take mandatory steps to secure them. Even enable the alarm notifications to get notified about suspicious activities.
Q) Is MIPC Safe?
A) Yes, MIPC for PC is totally safe to use. And if you want your account to stay secure, don’t share its details with any third-party user. In situations when you give the CCTV technicians your account details, you should change the personal credentials as soon as possible. So there’s no chance of breach in your account.
Q) What If MIPC App Not Working?
A) In case you are having trouble with using MIPC, you can imply simple tweaks. For instance, you should check your network, whether it’s working properly or not. Else, always ensure that your device has enough free storage, so it could download the app’s updates as soon as they hit the market.