More than one procedure can be implied to Download Sannce Home for PC. Either you can use the official method to watch the live feeds of your surveillance cameras or perform an unofficial method to use its Android app on PC. Both ways can help view the real-time videos of your network cameras.
How Can I Use Sannce Home for PC?
Here, I’ve added links to help you Download Sannce Home for PC. You need to download a package depending upon your installed operating systems. Though, do remember to extract the downloaded folder before implementing the drafted methods.
- Launch the Sannce Home Setup file from the downloaded folder
- Make appropriate selections depending upon your requirements and hit Install
- Storage Server
- Stream Media Server
- Folder destination
- Select features to be added
- Wait for a couple of seconds, until the installation progress is completed
- At last, choose to launch the CMS and create shortcuts before hitting Finish
Sannce Home Login
- Enter your account details like username and password
- Select your security questions and answer them to protect your privacy
Sannce Home Configuration
- Navigate to the Device Management tab from the right pane
- Select your current location and hit Login
- Now your devices will be detected by Sannce Home CMS
Watch Sannce Home on Computer
Once you have configured your camera devices, you’ll be allowed to watch them on your computer. For that, click on the Main View tab from the CMS’s main interface. Now select your desired camera device from the left pane. So you can watch its live feed inside the CMS’s interface.
Sannce Home App for PC (Windows & Mac)
An unofficial way to Download Sannce Home App for PC is by emulating Android OS. You can use an Android emulator to complete such a task. Especially if you are not aware of the proper procedure of emulating Android OS on your Windows or Mac devices. You should prefer using such third-party programs, so you don’t have to worry about performing any complicated configuration process.
- Download BlueStacks and install it by following the on-screen prompts. (Download Link)
- Launch BlueStacks and allow it to start the Android engine peacefully
- From its home interface, click on the Play Store’s icon
- Login using your Google ID or hit create a new account
- Use the play store’s search bar to navigate to the page of Sannce Home
- Now hit the install button and hit Open, once the Sannce Home for PC is installed properly.
Note: You can use the above-provided method to install Sannce Smart for PC, Sannce Sight for PC, and Sannce Vision for PC.
FAQs About Sannce Home
Q) How Do I Connect Sannce DVR With My Computer?
A) You can use Sannce Home for PC to connect your Sannce DVR with your computer. That’ll help you watch the live streams of all your cameras that are connected with your installed digital recorders. You’ll be required to configure your DVR before you get to control it from the program’s interface.
Q) Can I Watch Sannce CCTV Online?
A) Yes, you are allowed to watch Sannce CCTV Online. For that, you have to follow a simple procedure. Just enter the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyy URL inside the address bar of your web browser. But remember to replace the x values with your public IP and y values with your IP camera’s port number.
Q) Is Sannce Good Brand?
A) In terms of providing quality services, Sannce can provide beneficial services. The video quality of such IP cameras is quite fascinating and the surveillance devices aren’t much expensive. Though, you may need professional assistance while installing these devices on your property. Because it’s an IP-based system, so you have to configure the IPs before you connect them properly.