Learn the proper ways to use SPC PRO Cloud for PC. You can implement an official procedure to take advantage of this surveillance app on computers. An official SCMS is available for your convenience, so Windows OS users can benefit from remote video monitoring services on their desktop & laptop devices.
How Can I Use SPC PRO Cloud For PC?
You need the assistance of an SCMS developed for the ease of SPC PRO Cloud for Windows users. Because Mac users need to implement an unofficial method to benefit from SPC PRO Cloud for Mac. Here, I’ve added links to SPC PRO Cloud for PC and separately for supported canyon series devices. You can get a file depending upon your installed surveillance devices and perform the drafted procedure to use it on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded package and launch the SPC PRO Cloud Setup file from it. You’ll be asked to confirm the software wizard startup by clicking on the Next button.
- You are allowed to select a folder destination of your choice and move forward
- After viewing your selection details, click on Next
- Wait a while, until SCMS is installed
- Once done, hit Finish to proceed.
SPC PRO Cloud Login
If you are new to using this platform, you can use your username as Admin and leave the password field. Click on the Login button to be directed to the program’s interface. But if you already have an account, enter its credentials to proceed because SPC PRO Cloud Login is nesscary for every user.
SCMS Device Set-Up
- From the control panel’s interface, click on Device Manager
- Click on the Manual Add button
- Enter the required details to add a device and hit Ok
Live View SPC PRO Cloud
- Navigate to the Main View tab from the Control Panel
- Select your desired surveillance device from the left pane to watch its live stream
SPC PRO Cloud App for PC (Windows & Mac)
An unofficial way to use SPC PRO Cloud for PC is by using an Android emulator. You can always trust such third-party programs to emulate Android OS on your computer. No matter if you are using a Windows or Mac device, you’ll always be allowed to install an Android app on your PC.
LDPlayer can assist you well in the case of using SPC PRO Cloud for Mac. Because this emulator is designed for benefit of users who don’t want their system to lag while viewing live feeds. In addition, you can use this App Player without paying any real money. All of its services are free to access.
FAQs About SPC PRO Cloud
Q) Can I Use SPC PRO Cloud Web?
A) No such services of SPC PRO Cloud are available on the web. You can only use its SCMS for your benefit. Its Client software is designed to help you use SPC PRO Cloud Online. You can’t benefit from it without the help of an internet connection. Because it can only get signals from configured devices that are connected with the internet.
Q) Does SPC PRO Cloud Support Audio?
A) Yes, SPC PRO Cloud allows you to listen to the voices of persons near your CCTV cameras. You can listen to audio of suspicious activities as well as of your colleagues. Users are also allowed to record the videos with audio on their devices. Its SCMS allows you to record the videos from live feeds on your computer. You just have to select the folder destination, where you would like to export your desired media.