Learn how you can live view Wansview for PC. Because to watch the live streams of cameras on your computer, you have to install & configure its CMS. So that’s what I’m going to discuss in this article. I’ll guide you about the 100% working method to use Wansview App for PC with ease.
How Can I Use Wansview for PC?
Here, I’ve added download links to Wansview for Windows & Mac operating systems. You can get the CMS file depending upon the installed OS and then use the drafted steps to install it. Though, you first need to extract the downloaded folder using your OS built-in file extraction facility.
- From the first interface of Wansview PC Setup, select your desired folder destination and hit Next
- Choose a start menu folder name and proceed
- Select whether you wish to create a desktop or not
- After viewing the previously made selections, hit Install
- Now wait until the installation progress bar completes
- Check Launch WansviewCloud and hit Finish
Note: The default password for Wansview is “123456” and the username is “admin”
- Click on the + icon that indicates “Add Camera”
- If you want to add cameras online, select a device from the provided list, enter its details, and hit Ok
- In case you wish to add cameras manually, enter its details inside the perspective fields and click on Add
Real-Time Video Monitoring
- Right-click on the configured device from the left pane and select Play
- Now the real-time video of selected device will be shown inside the right pane
Wansview App for PC [Windows & Mac]
Individuals can download Wansview App for PC through an Android emulator. For that, the best option is to use the services of BlueStacks. Because this App Player is free to use and it delivers services no other product. You can simply use it to emulate Android OS on your Windows or Mac computers.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on your device (LINK)
- Launch the emulator and wait until its first boot is completed
- Once you can view its main interface, click on the play store’s logo
- Use the play store’s in-app search facility to launch and install Wansview
- Now start using Wansview App on Windows or Mac device.
FAQs About Wansview
Q) Is Wansview A Good Brand?
A) Wansview has good reviews from its previous buyers. Their cameras are used globally and can be bought directly from Amazon. The main reason why people love it because of its low prices as compared to other CCTV manufacturers. So it can be used on a property where you want to install more than one or two cameras.
Q) Is Wansview Secure?
A) It’s totally safe to use Wansview for PC. You just have to ensure that your monitoring device isn’t controlled by any third-party user. Else, if you are not satisfied by exporting the media on your device’s storage, you can benefit from the Wansview Cloud services. It’ll also help you to access your private media files from any device of your choice.
Q) How Much Is Wansview Cloud?
A) Gladly, you can use Wansview Cloud for free, but only for 30-days trail period. Afterward, if you are satisfied by their services, you can pay for the VIP subscription. It costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year to benefit from such services. Users are allowed to add more than two cameras with alarm recording supported.