Here’s a guide to help you use YYP2P for PC. To help you watch the live streams of your surveillance devices on your computer, I’ve drafted a tutorial. And to be precise, I’ll discuss a one-way solution to help you access services from YYP2P Software for PC. So if you want to claim such services for free, keep reading the rest of this article.
How Do I Use YYP2P for PC
If you are willing to use YYP2P for Windows, you can assist with a CMS. But in case, you want to benefit from YYP2P for Mac, you’ll be required to imply an unofficial method. So here, I’ll discuss both ways possible to help you take advantage of this free live video monitoring application on your PC.
- From the extracted folder, launch the YYP2P Camera Setup file and proceed by clicking on the Next button.
- Choose a destination folder of your choice and hit Next
- Name the Start menu folder and click on the Install button
- Check the Launch CMS checkbox and hit Finish
While you launch YYP2P for Windows for the first time, command Windows firewall to allow access. Once the Login page appears, use the Username as “Admin” and left the password field blank. Because at the time of YYP2P Login, you are required to enter a username to be directed to its home interface.
YYP2P Device Configuration
- Click on the + icon from the left pane
- To proceed, click on the Manual Add Device button
- Fill the perspective fields of Device ID, Password, Name, RTSP Password, and hit Ok
Live View YYP2P
- After you have successfully added cameras, its name will appear inside the left pane. You need to right-click on your configured camera and select Start Monitoring
- Once the connection is successful, you’ll be allowed to view the live footage of YYP2P Cameras
YYP2P App for PC (Windows & Mac)
To Download YYP2P for Mac, you are required to use the services of an Android emulator. It’s one of the simplest ways of emulating Android OS on your computer. The same unofficial method can also be implied on a Windows PC. So you are only required to get software that supports your operating system.
- Download & install BlueStacks software. (LINK)
- Follow the onscreen prompts until you are directed to its home interface.
- Now download YYP2P APK on your system
- Drag the APK file and drop it onto the interface of BlueStacks
- After a couple of seconds, start using YYP2P App for PC on emulator.
Note: You can download YYP2P APK from trusted sources like UptoDown and APKPure.
FAQs About YYP2P
Q) What Is YYP2P?
A) YYP2P allows you to watch the live footage of your surveillance devices remotely. It uses cloud technology to help you view the ongoing activities in your house or office. You can use it to secure your households from burglars and intruders, thanks to the program’s support for alarm notifications.
Q) Does YYP2P Support P2P Connection?
A) Yes, YYP2P is named after the cloud P2P communication protocols. It uses P2P protocols, so it’s easy to work with this app while configuring your CCTV cameras and digital recorders. And you can easily manage your monitoring devices without having to perform any extra hassle.
Q) Is Two-Way Communication Supported By YYP2P?
A) Individuals are allowed to talk with the people near their security cameras. Users who have installed cameras with microphones can also have a nice chat with the ones near the surveillance cameras. For its worth, all of the video chats you do are encrypted and secured from online vulnerabilities.