Here’s a guide to help you use Arlo App for PC. Now you have the choice of using this surveillance app on your computer. You can read this article to understand how you can view the live feeds from Arlo Cameras on PC without performing any extra hassle. In addition, I’ll also describe ways to help you complete the installation of Arlo cameras on your property.
How Do I Use Arlo App for PC
There are various ways to take advantage of the Arlo App for PC. In case you are only interested in watching the live streams on your computer, you can implement an official procedure. Else, perform an uncommon method to get its smartphone app to work on your computer’s bigger display.
Download Arlo App for PC
One easy way to Download Arlo App for PC is through an Android emulator. So you have the option of emulating Android OS to install your desired applications on your PC. And if you are getting a good Android emulator, you’ll not be required to perform any complicated configuration steps.
- Download BlueStacks mobile app player and install it by following the onscreen prompts. (LINK)
- After its successfully installed, launch the app player to start the Android OS emulation
- Run Google Play Store directly from the main interface of BlueStacks.
- Login using your Google ID to access Google Play Services
- Click on the search bar available inside the play store
- Make a search query for Arlo
- Now install Arlo App for PC and launch it by clicking on the Open button.
Watch Arlo On PC
To tell you the truth, there’s no official CMS Client of Arlo. No matter if you are a Windows or Mac OS user, you can benefit from the online portal to watch the live feeds of your network cameras. For that, you need to visit the official web portal on your web browser and complete the Arlo Login process to proceed.
Arlo – Account Registeration
If you are a first-timer, you’ll be required to create an Arlo account. The registration process is simple and it can be done through the smartphone app and computer. Because also have such an option on its web portal. Though, if you are downloading Arlo App for PC by the above-provided procedure, you get to complete the registration process on a PC using the same mobile app’s interface.
- From the main interface of Arlo, click on New To Arlo
- On the next interface, hit Arlo (Wire-Free)
- Now wait for a couple of seconds and allow the app to search for your devices peacefully
- Once your devices are discovered, choose your Arlo Station’s serial number
- After entering the required information, click on the Ok button
- If asked, select your subscription plan.
Add Devices To Existing Arlo Account
Users can add devices directly from the interface of the Arlo App and its web portal. For that, simply click on the Add Device option and enter the requested details. Now that you are following a manual procedure to complete this task, you can perform the same procedure to add any camera that’s associated with Arlo Smart Security.
Add Cameras From Other Arlo Account
If you want to shift the device privileges from one account to another, you are required to perform a different procedure. To be precise, you’ll be required to remove that particular device from your old account and then sync it with your Arlo base. Once it is synchronized, it’ll appear inside the list of available devices on your active Arlo account.
Arlo Camera Installation
To install Arlo Cameras on your property, you have to follow certain rules. Because if the camera devices aren’t connected perfectly with the internet and Base, you’ll be able to watch the live streams. So it’s better to understand what steps are required to install Arlo Smart Security System.
How To Connect Arlo Base Station?
- Use an ethernet cable to connect the Arlo base with an internet connection
- After plugging in the Arlo Base, press the Power On/Off button to enable it to start it.
Sync Arlo Cameras
- While synchronizing, keep your cameras near your Arlo Base Station (within 3 feet)
- Long press the Sync button for 2 seconds that’s available on the top of Arlo Base
- Instantly, long-press the Sync button for exact 2 seconds from your camera device
- The amber light on your camera indicates that it synchronized with the Arlo Base Station.
Connect Charger To Arlo Pro
Once your camera is synchronized with the base station, you’ll see an Amber light appearing on the front of your Arlo Pro. Now it’s time to connect your camera with a power source. You can use an AC adapter to connect it with an electrical source. See the given below screenshot to understand how it goes in the electrical socket.
That’s all, CCTV Team has to share on using Arlo App for PC.