Interested in using EMS for Phone on Windows PC? Here’s a guide to help you get assistance from an EMS that allows you to watch the live streams on your computer. And you are not required to pay any additional charges to take advantage of such EMS. But only download & install it on your Desktop or Laptop.
How Do I Use EMS for Phone on Windows PC & Mac
I’ve added the link to the EMS for Phone on Windows PC. You need to download the software and install it on your computer. Though, the EMS is only available for Windows OS. So if you want to use EMS for Phone on Mac devices, you’ll be required to perform an unofficial method that’s also included in this post.
Download EMS for Phone on Windows
- Extract the downloaded package and launch EMS Setup
- On the first interface of the EMS installation wizard, click on Next
- Accept the software’s terms of service and hit Next
- Check the EMS checkbox and proceed
- Select your desired folder destination (optional) and move forward
- Wait for a couple of seconds and let the installation progress complete in peace
- Thereafter, check the Run EMS checkbox and hit Finish
Before getting the home interface of EMS, you’ll be asked to complete a login procedure. For that, you are allowed to use the default password and username. The default account credentials are Admin and 12345. After entering the right details, you need to click on the Login button.
- Under the Settings tab, click on Devices
- Now click on the Manually Add button
- Enter your device’s details and click on Add
- Afterward, wait until the Device status is shifted to Online
EMS – Live Footage
- From the home page of EMS, click on Live View
- Select your desired live feed from the right pane to watch it.
EMS for Phone App on Mac & Windows
Users have the option of using an Android emulator to Download the EMS for Phone App on Mac & Windows. So if you are interested in taking advantage of the Android app’s services on your computer, do use an emulator. A program that focuses on delivering services to users who wish to emulate Android OS.
BlueStacks is quite beneficial for users who want to use EMS for Phone on PC. This third-party program can assist you well in using Google Play Store for PC. You are only required to download the emulator’s file from an official source and install it. Now launch it and open Google Play Store from its home interface to proceed in watching the live feeds.