Connect your computer with the IP Camera Network using Kbone for PC. It is the camera monitoring tool that connects the user’s computer with the CCTV Camera setup at home or office. A useful tool in the security world that lets you monitor your property 24/7 without any cost.
This tool is good incompatibility and supports prominent computer and smartphone operating systems. So far, the developer of the tool makes the Kbone compatible with Windows, Android, and iPhone iOS. Not as good as the recent tools are incompatibility but still covers the important ones.
Check the minimum requirements to install KBONE for PC and other devices.
To run Kbone on Windows;
- Users must install Windows 7 SP1 or above versions like Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 on their computer.
- Minimum Processor should be intel Core i3 or above.
- This tool requires 3 GB of RAM on Windows.
- Only the tool required 100 MB of space on internal storage. Remember, we are talking about the videos storage, that’s just for CMS.
To run Kbone on Android;
- Users must have Android 5.0 or above version on their smartphone.
- The minimum Processor should be Android Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or above.
- This tool requires 3 GB of RAM on an Android Smartphone.
- Just 90 MB of space on Android phones.
Kbone on iOS/iPadOS;
- Users must install the iOS 10 or above version on their iPhone or iPad.
- The minimum Processor should be A13 Bionic for Apple or above.
- This tool requires 3 GB of RAM on an iPhone or iPad.
- Only the tool required 234 MB of space on the iPhone.
What is KBone or KBIVMS?
KBiVMS is the management software used to manage a small batch of Security monitoring devices. It is designed for DVR, NVR, IPC, Decoder, and Matrix. Kone provides the live view, playback, and download. Also, users can use it for Video calling, e-Map, and other services too.
Here are the download Links of KBONE for PC and other compatible devices. Download the Google Drive file on Windows PC.
Download for PC Cloud
Download for Android
Download for iPhone
How to Download KBONE for PC
After downloading and running the Kbone for PC executable file, follow the steps written below. It’s better to follow the image illustrations for errorless configurations.
- The KBiVMS starter pack will appear, check the boxes of both options, and click on Next. As shown in the screenshot below.
- Select the location where you want to install this CMS on PC then proceed to Install.
- Wait for the complete installation, keep patience for a while. It will take few minutes to get installed completely.
- Close the KBiVMS Installer, click on the Finish button.
- Click on the Allow Access button to bypass the Windows defender. Don’t worry the software is to install and use.
- Set the password to access the surveillance, it’s better to set a strong password. Otherwise instead of you monitor someone, the other will do the same thing on you.
- Enter answers to some security questions for password protection. If you forgot the password these questions will help you to recover the password on KBiVMS.
- Now its time to add the Cameras to Kbone for PC. Click on the Add button at the device home screen.
- Users have to manually add the cameras So, they need to enter Device name, a method to add, IP/Domain Name, Port, Group Name, Password and finally click on Add.
- At the device manager home screen, click on the New tab and than click on Live View.
- Now you are ready to view the live camera results of the connected cameras.
That’s how you install and use Kbone for PC. Now, we are going to suggest an alteranative to KBiVMS For macOS.
Now we are mentioning the alternative to Kbone for MacOS. Because this tool is not compatible with Macintosh operating systems.
Here the alternatives go Kbone for macOS.
Free iSmartViewPro for PC, Windows 11/10/8.1/8 Laptop