Learn an easy solution to use HISHARP for PC. Now users have both official and unofficial options of viewing IP camera feed on a computer. So in this article, I’ll describe two different fully working procedures. And give you links to the programs that’ll help you watch the live streams for free.
How Do I Use HISHARP for PC
Here I’ve added individuals links to the CMS of HISHARP for Windows & Mac. And, drafted a method to help you successfully install & configure the CMS. Afterward, I will describe an unofficial solution for the fans of the smartphone interface. So they can enjoy using the app’s services on their computer.
Download HISHARP for Windows
Download HISHARP for Mac
||macOS 10 or above
|3GB RAM or above
||3GB RAM or above
- First of all, extract the downloaded package and launch the CMS setup file.
- On the first interface of the installation wizard, select your preferred language and hit Ok
- Now accept the license agreement and click on the Next button.
- Change the folder destination or leave it be and move forward
- Wait until the installation is in progress
- Check the Launch Software checkbox and hit Finish
Before you are led towards the control panel, you’ll be required to perform a HISHARP Login. For that, you have the option of using the default username and password i.e: “Admin” & “123456”. You can use these default account credentials to log in to the CMS without performing any registeration.
- From the home panel of the CMS, navigate to the Resource Management tab.
- Click on the Add button to start device configuration.
- Hit the Manual Add option and enter your device’s right details.
- The status of configured devices will be shown to you.
- From the home page, click on the Live View tab
- Now the live footage of cameras will be shown inside the right pane.
HISHARP App for PC (Alternative Solution)
If you have used the HISHARP app, you may prefer to benefit from this solution. Because here, I’m going to discuss a way to use HISHARP App for PC. So if you are interested in using the same Android app’s services on your computer, you need to implement the following simple process.
Download & Install BlueStacks (Windows or Mac)
- Launch the emulator and wait until you can view its home interface
- Now click on the Play Store’s icon and login using a Google ID.
- Using the play store’s built-in search facility, open HISHARP
- Install the app just like you do on your Android device
- Thereafter, hit the open button to use HISHARP for PC.
FAQs About HISHARP
Q) What Is HISHARP?
A) HISHARP is a live video monitoring software developed for the convenience of users who want to access live feeds remotely. It works with the help of an internet connection so that users can view their camera feeds from anywhere they want to. A user isn’t required to pay any real money to benefit from the software. Because it is developed by the manufacturers of the supported devices. Though, every user is required to perform a simple registration process.
Q) Does HISHARP Support Video Playback?
A) Yes, users are allowed to benefit from the video playback facility provided in HISHARP for PC. And, users are allowed to export the saved videos to their device’s storage or cloud. But it can only be possible if a user allows the program to access their device’s storage. Else, the CMS wouldn’t be able to import or export files to the designated folder destinations.