Today’s topic is to help individuals use EZLive for PC. It would be best to use the official CMS that’s available with the name of EZStation. Because this software is developed for the convenience of PC consumers. And, it works perfectly on both Windows & Mac operating systems for viewing live streams.
How Do I Use EZLive for PC
EZStation CMS can assist us well in using EZLive for PC. So you need to download the CMS file depending upon the installed OS. I’ve added individual links to the supported operating systems. Further, you can also implement an unofficial procedure to benefit from its smartphone app’s services on your computer.
Download EZLive for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
- OS: Windows 10/8/7 or macOS
- Processor: Intel/AMD Core i3 or Above Processor
- RAM: 3GB+
- ROM: 300MB+
- After extracting the downloaded package, launch the EZStation Setup file.
- From the first interface of the installation wizard, click on Next
- Accept the software license agreement and hit Next
- Click on the Browse button to select a folder destination and proceed
- Once the CMS is ready to install, click on the Install button.
- Allow the installation progress to complete peacefully.
- Now click on the Finish button to close the setup wizard.
At the time of EZLive Login, users are allowed to use the default account credentials. They can change the password after logging into the CMS. However, the default username is “Admin” and the password is “123456”. It can be used to navigate to the main menu of the CMS.
- From the Control Panel, navigate to the Device Management tab.
- Now click on the +Add button and enter the details of your device
- Once a device is added, its details will appear inside the device management section.
EZLive – Live Footage
After you have successfully configured your devices, you need to navigate back to the Control Panel. From there, click on the Live View tab. Now a list of added devices will be shown inside the left-pane. You need to select a device to view its live footage inside the CMS’s right-sided interface.
EZLive App for PC (Windows & Mac)
Users who are interested in using the EZLive App for PC should consider benefiting from an Android emulator. Because in this case, users are required to find a way to emulate Android OS. And, Android emulators can assist well when it comes to installing & using Android applications on PC.
One of the best and lag-free emulators is BlueStacks. This app player can provide beneficial services to individuals interested in using apps like EZLive-UNV for PC. You can get that emulator from a trusted source and install it by following the on-screen instructions. Now launch it and open Google Play Store on it to benefit from the Android-alike interface.
FAQs About EZLive
Q) What Is EZLive?
A) EZLive is a live video monitoring application that provides remote surveillance services. So it can be used to watch the live feeds of your IP cameras whenever you are not around. For the best experience, the app allows you to configure your digital recorders, so you can access all the live streams from a singular app.
Q) Can I Share My EZLive Live Streams?
A) Users are allowed to share their app privileges with others. So their family members can also watch the live streams without having to log in with an admin account. Individuals can select which privileges they would like to share with others. The app allows you to only share the live feeds or also allow them to manage the configured devices and access the saved videos.