Willing to watch live feeds of Septekon cameras on your computer? Here’s a guide to help you learn the procedure required to use Septekon for PC. An official CMS is available for your guidance, you just have to install & configure it depending upon your needs. Afterward, use it to get the live streams of your IP cameras.
How Do I Use Septekon for PC
Users need to get Septekon CMS on their computer. Gladly, the CMS is officially available for both Windows & Mac operating systems. However, there’s also an alternative solution for users to benefit from Septekon App for PC. So I would like to discuss two possible ways to benefit from live streams on PC.
- Extract the downloaded package and launch the Septekon Setup file from it.
- Now select the software folder destination and hit Next
- Choose the sub-directory to create a desktop shortcut and click on the Next button
- Check the Create a desktop shortcut checkbox and proceed
- After reviewing the previously made selections, click on Install
- Wait for a couple of seconds and let installation progress complete peacefully
- Check the Launch Septekon checkbox and hit Finish.
If you are new to using Septekon, you’ll be required to navigate to the Signup page. On which, you’ll be required to enter your active email address and a strong password. After accepting the app’s license agreement, click on the Next button. Now use the received verification code to navigate to complete the Septekon Login process.
- Click on the Add Device button
- Select your desired device as Dome Camera or Outdoor Camera
- If the camera’s indicating red or blue light, click on the Flashing button
- Now enter the password of the connected network
- Use the IP camera to scan the QR-code from your device’s interface
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the device is configured.
Septekon – Live footage
Once the devices are configured successfully, you’ll be allowed to view live footage on your computer. The list of connected devices will appear inside the left pane and you need to select a device to view it. You can also navigate to the CMS settings to manage your device and account activities.
Septekon App for PC (Alternative Method)
Users also have the option of using a third-party program named Android emulator to Download Septekon App for PC. This procedure can be used on both Windows & Mac OS, but only if you are using the right software to emulate Android OS. Because most emulators are only compatible with Windows OS.
BlueStacks App Player can assist you well in using the Septekon App on Windows & Mac operating systems. The app player proves to be quite helpful in installing any Android App on PC. So if you want to benefit from this software, download it from a trusted source and install it. Afterward, launch it to start benefiting from Google Play Services on PC.
FAQs About Septekon
Q) What Is Septekon App?
A) Septekon allows you to control your supported IP cameras remotely. It gives you access to the private feeds of your IPC, so you can protect your property from invaders. It also supports PTZ cameras, you can get an on-screen joystick to control the movement of your cameras from anywhere you want to.
Q) Does Septekon Support Night Vision?
A) The night vision is also supported by Septekon for PC. Users can benefit from its CMS on smartphones and computers. In fact, schedule the day-timing and night-timing on a device of their choice. Similarly, allow the application to implement the daytime or nighttime vision automatically.