Learn the easiest ways possible to use Watashi AHD V2 for PC. If you are unaware of the procedures required to live stream camera feeds on your computer, I’ll assist you well. And to be precise, I will talk about the two different methods that can be used to access the live footage of Watashi cameras on your computer.
How Do I Use Watashi AHD V2 for PC
The Watashi Camera Software for PC is named WatashiVision. Users can use this CMS to benefit from live streams on their Windows PC and Laptop. As for Mac, there’s no official CMS. So they’ll be required to perform an unofficial method i.e: downloading Watashi AHD V2 App for Mac OS.
Download Watashi AHD V2
- Windows 10/8/7 or later
- 4GB RAM or above
- 704MB free disk space
- From the first interface of WatashiVision Installation Wizard, make the following operations and click on Install:
- Desired features to be installed
- Folder Destination (Optional)
- View required and available free space
- Wait until the installation package is extracted and installed.
- Check the following checkboxes and hit Finish
- Create Desktop icon
- Launch Client
- Now ask your Windows firewall to grant access.
Watashi AHD V2 Login
- Create a username and strong password of your choice
- Select security questions and answer them
- From the control panel, click on Device Management
- Click on the +Add button to proceed
- Enter the details of your desired surveillance devices
- After adding the devices, check the status of your device
Watashi AHD V2 – Live Footage
- Navigate back to the control panel and select the Main View tab
- Now the live feeds from configured devices will be shown on WatashiVision
Watashi AHD V2 App for Mac
If you are unfamiliar with the process required to use Watashi AHD V2 App for Mac, simply use an Android emulator. Such a program is available to help you install your desired Android apps on a PC. You can use it to emulate Android OS on a Mac device without having to perform any configuration process.
No need of testing any third-party programs, when you have the option of using BlueStacks App Player. This emulator is capable of providing efficient services to users who wish to install Watashi AHD V2 App on Windows & Mac operating systems. Just remember to upload the Watashi AHD V2 APK file on the emulator.
Note: You can download Watashi AHD V2 APK from trusted sources like APKPure and UptoDown.
FAQs About Watashi AHD V2
Q) What Is Watashi AHD V2?
A) Watashi AHD V2 is available to help users access remote video surveillance services. It serves best for users who are interested in securing their property from invaders or burglars. It works through an internet connection, so users can watch the live streams of network cameras from any corner of the world.
Q) Does Watashi AHD V2 Support Audio?
A) Yes, audio support is added to Watashi AHD V2 for PC. Users have the option of benefiting from two-way communication. So they can listen to the audio from live feeds and talk back to the ones who are near the installed cameras. No additional charges are implied to users who are chatting using such a facility.
Q) Does WatashiVision Allows Video Recording?
A) Users are allowed to record videos from the live feeds shown on WatashiVision. But during the installation process, select the perspective feature. That’ll allow you to save the recorded videos as well as snapshots that you take from the live footage. The stored media files can be viewed directly from the app’s media gallery.