Good news for Windows & Mac device owners, it’s officially possible to use PiSECUMOB for PC. Every user has the option of viewing the CCTV footage on a computer. But one has to get a CMS and configure it respectively. So I will guide you about the proper steps required to install & configure the supported CMS.
How Do I Use PiSECUMOB for PC
For your knowledge, there are two ways to use PiSECUMOB for Windows & Mac. Because there’s also an Android app available, you have the option of implying an unofficial method. So here, I will discuss the possible ways to benefit live video surveillance services on PC and Laptop.
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||11.0 or later|
|4GB RAM or above||4GB RAM or above|
|134MB Disk Space||255MB Disk Space|
Download PiSECUMOB for Windows
- Extract the downloaded CMS package and launch the setup file from it.
- At first, select your preferred CMS language and hit Ok
- From the welcome instance, click on the Next button
- Browse from the folder destination and select a folder. Afterward, hit Next to proceed
- Choose a folder destination for the CMS shortcuts
- Check the Create a desktop icon shortcut checkbox and hit Next
- After viewing the previously made selections, click on Install
- Wait until the installation progress is completed
- Thereafter, allow the installation wizard to launch the CMS after successful installation.
PiSECUMOB Login & Configuration:
- At the first instance of the CMS, enter your account details and hit Add
- After a successful login, click on the Device Management tab from the left pane
- Under Added Devices, click on the Add button
- Enter the device’s details like Port & serial number and click on Next Step
PiSECUMOB – Live Footage
- Navigate to the main interface of the CMS
- Click on the Live tab to watch the real-time videos
PiSECUMOB App for PC (Unofficial Method)
In the case of downloading the PiSECUMOB App for Windows & Mac OS, you have the option of using an Android emulator. This unofficial solution works well for individuals who want to take advantage of the same smartphone app’s interface on a computer. So such users can emulate the Android OS for their benefit.
If you don’t want to experience any lags, do use BlueStacks App Player. Because this emulator works effectively for individuals who are interesting in using the PiSECUMOB App for PC. One of the biggest advantages of using this emulator is that it’s free to use and users are never asked to complete any complicated configuration process.
FAQs About PiSECUMOB
Q) What Is PiSECUMOB?
A) PiSECUMOB is a free live video monitoring software. It’s developed to help users benefit from remote video surveillance services. It works with the help of an internet connection, so before having to configure the surveillance devices in the CMS, ensure that they are connected with a healthy network.
Q) Are Alarm Notifications Supported by PiSECUMOB?
A) Yes, users can benefit from push alarm notifications using PiSECUMOB for PC. The program helps you get notifications from your surveillance devices about suspicious activities. Even users have the option of receiving such notification via email, so they can acknowledge such facts on a device on which they can’t view real-time videos.
Q) Can You Record Videos on Computer?
A) Individuals are allowed to take a snap or record videos from the live footage. Both local and remote video playback facilities are supported by the CMS. So users can view all the saved videos without having to face any difficulty. A whole gallery of saved files are shown to users, from which, they can select their desired media files.