Read the following article to acknowledge ways to use FE DVR for PC. You’ll be glad to know that there are more than one way to benefit from this real-time video surveillance app on your computer. All you have to do is download the perspective Clients on your device and configure your digital recorders/IPC for a successful connection.
How Do I Use FE DVR for PC
To be precise, there are two ways to get FE DVR for Windows & Mac devices. Users can either implement the official solution or use the services of third-party software to take advantage of its Android app on PC. But no matter which method you choose, you will not be required to pay a single dollar.
||10.0 or later
|At least 4GB RAM
||At least 4GB RAM
Download FE DVR for Windows
Download General Smart PSS for Mac
- After downloading the perspective Client file, launch it and click on the Next button to start the installation procedure.
- Select the folder destination (Optional) and click on Next
- Once the Client is ready to install, move to the next page
- Now wait until the downloaded files are installed
- Afterward, click on the Finish button to complete the installation process.
Falcon Eye Login
- After launching Falcon Eye on your computer, allow your system firewall to open it.
- Login using a default username i.e: “admin” and hit the Login button
- From the home interface of FE DVR, click on the Device Management tab
- Click on the Manual Add and enter the perspective details to connect the surveillance device.
FE DVR – Live Footage
- After successfully configuring the devices, go to the Main View tab
- Select your digital recorders from the left pane to watch their live footage.
FE DVR App for PC (Unofficial Method)
Several users demand to use FE DVR App for PC. So such users can benefit from programs like BlueStacks. Because these programs let individuals emulator Android OS. Resulting in, users get access to various smartphone applications on their computer. You can do the same by getting the right emulator.
Using BlueStacks is the best option for both Windows & Mac users. They can get this App Player from an official source and use it without having to follow any critical complications. After launching the software, open the Google Play Store and use it to install FE DVR. Now start using this free Falcon Eye surveillance app on a computer.
FAQs About FE DVR
Q) What Is FE DVR?
A) FE DVR is developed for the owners of Falcon Eye surveillance products. It helps users connect their IP cameras and digital recorders with a monitoring device to watch live feeds remotely. The application contains a user-friendly UI, so there’s no complication in configuring this client to connect the surveillance devices.
Q) Does FE DVR Support Media Backup?
A) Yes, FE DVR for PC helps you create a media backup whenever you want to. Further, it helps you record moments from the live footage as well as take screenshots whenever nesscary. All of the saved media files and backup are stored in the selected folder destination. Users can also view the recorded media from the Client’s media gallery.
Q) Does FE DVR Support Multi Channeling?
A) Individuals are allowed to connect more than one device with FE DVR App for PC. And, watch the configured devices from a singular client. They can navigate to the Main View section to watch the live feeds under one roof. Moreover, select one live footage to display on fullscreen for further convenience.