The following article presents solutions to download Explorer CCTV for PC. The written solutions are drafted to help individuals benefit from the remote video surveillance services on a computer. So they can watch the live feeds on a bigger interface and manage their cameras without following any complications.
How Do I Use Explorer CCTV for PC
Users have multiple options for viewing Explorer CCTV live feeds. Either they can benefit from a general CMS or get a third-party emulator. So I will talk about both solutions, to help my readers make the most out of their live camera feeds. Let’s start with the official solution.
General CMS Requirements
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or later|
|4GB RAM or above||4GB RAM or above|
|81MB ROM||120MB ROM|
Download Explorer CCTV for Windows
Download Explorer CCTV for Mac
Note: Before moving forward to the process of installing the CMS, don’t forget to extract the downloaded package. And, launch the General CMS Setup file from it.
- Select the preferred language for CMS Setup
- From the welcome instance, click on the Next button
- Check if the required ROM (free space) is available in the selected drive and if it’s not, change the folder destination, before proceeding
- Create Shortcut folders for your convenience and hit Next
- After recognizing the previously made selections, move forward
- Wait for a little while, until the installation progress is completed
- Hit the Finish button, to complete the installation setup
- Now select a language for the General CMS
Explorer CCTV Login
Before getting to connect or configure cameras, every user is required to complete the Explorer CCTV Login process. For that, users have the option of using the default username i.e: “super” and leave the password field blank. Afterward, click on the Login button to instantly get the CMS interface.
Reminder: Before you are led towards the home instance, a prompt of system firewall will appear. You just have to select the private & public network bullets and hit Allow access
- From the home interface, click on the System >> Device Manager from the right pane.
- After selecting the Zone List, click on the Add Area button
- Select the added area and click on Add Device. Now enter the device details and hit the Ok button to proceed.
Explorer CCTV – Live Footage
- After configuring the cameras successfully, navigate back to the main instance of the CMS
- Select your configured device from the left pane to view its live footage
Explorer CCTV App for PC (Alternative Solution)
This solution requires the services of a third-party program named Android emulator. Because it allows you to emulate Android OS on your computer, resulting in, you are allowed to benefit from Explorer CCTV App for PC. And such software works perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
For a better Android emulation experience, you should get BlueStacks App Player. This emulator is capable of providing beneficial services to users who are interested in using smartphone apps on their computer. You can do the same, just get it by clicking here and install it by following onscreen instructions.
FAQs About Explorer CCTV
Q) What Is Explorer CCTV?
A) Explorer CCTV is a remote video monitoring application designed to work with IP cameras and digital recorders. Users can use this application to watch live feeds from any corner of the world. All they have to do is install the application and configured their surveillance devices correctly.
Q) Can You Access Multiple Channel?
A) Yes, users can connect multiple devices with the app. If they are connecting a digital recorder, they get to view all the live feeds on a singular interface, thanks to the Multiple Channeling support.
Q) Can You Enable Alarm Notifications?
A) Users can enable alarm push notifications to receive security alerts. They can even add their email address to get such notifications without having to use the app and then launch Explorer CCTV for PC to watch the suspicious activities.