Get the most authentic surveillance tool IP Webcam for PC right away from this tutorial. Although it is an Android surveillance tool its operation is more suitable on computers as compared to phones. You know surveillance monitoring is something you have to be attentively, fully focused on. Keeping eyes on smartphone screens will not be convenient. Instead of the smartphone if you view live camera feed using IP Webcam for PC, it will be more convenient.
IP Webcam for PC – Cross Platforming
Now the question is which platform will let you perform such complicated cross-platforming. Many of the users who are new on the internet still don’t know how to download Android apps on PC. Visitors who frequently visit the CCTVTEAM website already know how to do it. For the newcomers, we are writing down a guide to download IP Webcam for PC. Through the procedure, users can install IP Webcam for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS 10.14/10.15/11/12, etc.
Procedure to Install IP Webcam for Windows PC:
Well, we can’t download IP Webcam for PC directly through anyway because there is no IP Webcam.exe file. The only way left for us is to install IP Webcam APK on Windows PC. It is not as difficult as it sounds. Just need to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks and Nox. Both are credible emulators. If you want our suggestion then BlueStacks is best for Windows and Nox App Player is best for Mac.
- Download BlueStacks.
- Install the emulator software by double-clicking on the “exe” file.
Allow the software to make changes in your computer and click on Run to start the installation
- Once installation gets completed, launch the emulator
- Complete formalities like selecting Language and entering Google Account
- Once redirected to BlueStacks home screen. Drag and drop IP Webcam APK file which you downloaded recently
- Click on the install option, if prompts.
- App will take some time for installation. Open the app and experience reliable and authentic video surveillance.
Install IP Webcam for macOS
- First, Download Nox App Player on your Windows/Mac device.
- Install Nox Emulator just like other software.
- Once installed, run the emulator by clicking on the BlueStacks icon.
- It will ask for details such as Language, Date/Time, WiFi, and Google Account.
- After entering the details you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on the My Apps Tab from the main screen.
- Select System Apps and click on the Google Play Store icon.
Now just like Android devices, search IP Webcam in Play Store and install it. After installation, you can use IP Webcam for Windows and Mac for free. Access all IP Cameras at home or office on your Windows/Mac Laptop without any issue.
By the way, IP Webcam is also available on Google Play to date. So, instead of downloading the IP Webcam APK, you can also get the Google Play IP Webcam app for PC. Open Google Play on BlueStacks or Nox App Player for PC. Search the app and install it. That’s all! these were the methods to install and use the IP Webcam for computers operating on Windows and MacOS.
- Direct uploading of videos on Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin
- Users will get advanced features like night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
- Extensive baby and pet monitor features
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV, or MPEG4
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and AAC
- Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time, and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Videochat support.
- Video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver.
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.