Download Agent Video Surveillance For PC Client and gain access to gain access remote video monitoring services. Agent Video Surveillance is a multi-platform software that is officially available on Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux OS, Android OS, iOS, and iPad OS.
About Agent Video Surveillance
Agent Video Surveillance Client is a compact software with many features that users would love to have. Moreover, users can easily access every feature and option with just a single click. And it is easy to use with a well-defined interface.
It is very easy to add devices and if you even know a little about adding devices then, you won’t need a professional technician or assistance to use this Client software. This CMS software is specifically designed to connect with iSpy CCTV cameras.
Download Agent Video Surveillance CMS Client
Download Agent Video Surveillance For PC by clicking on the links provided below. The files are stored in a compressed zip folder. So have to extract the setup file before beginning with the installation of the CMS Client.
Agent Video Surveillance On Windows
Agent Video Surveillance On Mac OS X (64-bit)
Agent Video Surveillance On Linux
Agent Video Surveillance Application is available on mobile platforms. By clicking on the links given below you will be directed to the official page for downloading the official mobile app. Moreover, the publishers of mobile apps on Android and iOS are different, However, the software is absolutely the same.
Agent Video Surveillance On Android
Agent Video Surveillance On iOS
How Can I Install Agent Video Surveillance For PC
Here is the complete installation method of Agent Video Surveillance On Windows and Mac OS. However, the installation method of Agent Video Surveillance On Linux is different. Here is how you can install this CMS Client on a computer.
- First, download the Windows software from the link provided above. (Mac users download the Mac version)
- Now double click on the downloaded software to initiate the process.
- The Agent Setup Utility screen will open. Read it carefully and click on the Next button.
- The software will start downloading installation files. The size of these files is around 58 MB.
- Once the downloading is completed, the Windows Defender Firewall will open, allow access to continue.
- Now select the install location and click on the Next button.
- The files will start unzipping.
Now you will be directed to the Default web browser ad the Agent Video Surveillance Server screen will open. Here you can configure camera devices and much more.
- On the web browser, page click on the Ok button to continue.
Add Devices Using Web Browser
- On the web browser page, click on the Server menu button on the top left side of the screen.
- A menu will appear on the center of the screen, click on the Add Device option to start adding devices.
- A new menu will appear, here select the type of device or method that you want to use to add devices.
- Some configuration options will appear in the middle of the scene, click on the Ok button to continue.
- Now enter the details of the device that you want to add to the Agent Video Surveillance Client and click on the Next button.
- Enter the IP Address of the device you are adding and click on the Next button.
This is how you can add devices on Agent Video Surveillance For PC Client software.
Live View Of Devices With Agent Video Surveillance
- Open the home screen of the server on the web browser and click on the Camera icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, from this menu select the Live Video option.
- Here is a sample live video picture, just for you guys.
Here is how you can view the live video of your security cameras directly from Agent Video Surveillance For PC Client.
Features Of Agent Video Surveillance Client
Here are the features of this Client software. You may find other features while using the CMS.
- Remotely access the surveillance footage from anywhere around the globe.
- Easily record separate videos on your device and even capture screenshots.
- Record playback footage on your device or cloud-based platforms like Mediafire, Mega.NZ, Google Drive, and many more.
- Get instant notification on Client software or mobile app.
- Motion detection notification.
- Sound detection notification.
- App push notifications (if enabled)
- Add an unlimited number of camera devices to the software.
- Share online access to devices easily.
- SSL security for additional protection.
- IFTTT integration is also available.
This article was regarding Agent Video Surveillance For PC. Thank You for your time, ask questions in the comment section below if any, and keep supporting CCTVTeam.