D-Link Smart CCTV is an Android app that is designed for CMS purposes. It is the camera management software specifically designed to work with NVR, DVRs, and IP Cameras. CCTV viewing tools are necessary for every client, who is using a specific brand of cameras or other general locally manufactured. Their main purpose is home or office security, if you can’t view the video then how can you monitor your surroundings. Your whole expense on cameras, DVR, cables, etc is useless unless you have an authentic surveillance tool like D-Link Smart CCTV.
Why should we use D-Link Smart CCTV for PC
So, when it comes to using D-Link Smart CCTV, we have 2 options. Either we can use the app on a smartphone or on a PC. If we compare both devices we find Laptops/Desktops are more suitable than smartphones or tablets. The biggest reason behind the logic is a big screen.
Monitoring and focusing on smartphones is difficult because it has a small screen, regardless of how many high-end smartphones you have. On the other hand, even if you are using a mid-range computer, still D-Link Smart CCTV will work better as compared to a phone. That’s why we highly recommend you to download D-Link Smart CCTV for PC.
What D-Link Smart CCTV will bring
Each and every feature that advanced generation camera have, D-Link Smart CCTV supports that till date. Compatible with all features and support all sensors. The condition is that your camera should have similar functions.
- Users can view the video in real-time without the skip of nano-seconds delay.
- Play the recorded videos from the computer or smartphone anytime you want.
- Also got the playback option for all connected devices.
- Meet all monitoring tasks conveniently.
Why is Android Emulator must-have
Android Emulators are not a must-have in a general sense but are for application software. Some utilities, applications, tools, games are only made for Android but their PC version is not developed. In the current era, most of the app and software are targeting the Android and iOS OS. Meanwhile, we are getting less for Windows and macOS because of the computer OS. What Android Emulator does is that they enable us to install Android apps like D-Link Smart CCTV for PC.
If we talk about the best Android Emulators, there are multiples of them. But, the 2 emulators BlueStacks and Nox App Player are the jack of all trades. They are the best of the best. Try any of these and trust us you will never get disappointed.
Download BlueStacks for Windows.
Nox App Player for Windows and MacOS
D-Link Smart CCTV is the best example of Emulators. If anyone wants to install and use D-Link Smart CCTV for PC on operating systems like Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, MacOS Mojave, MacOS Catalina, MacOS Big Sur, and MacOS Monterey. The procedure to install D-Link Smart CCTV for PC is written below.
This guide is demonstrated after downloading the BlueStacksMicroInstaller.exe file.
1. Click on the Run option when prompt.
2. At the BlueStacks installation Windows, click on the Install button.
3. It will take few minutes for installing and extracting files.
4. After installation, the BlueStacks home screen (looks like Android) appears in front of you.
5. Look for the Google Play Store App and open it.
6. Enter the Google Account on Google Play Store inside BlueStacks 5 (One-time registration). An existing account will be appreciated otherwise you can create a new one too.
7. Search for the D-Link Smart CCTV on Google Play Store.
8. Click on the install button and get the D-Link Smart CCTV for PC inside the BlueStacks.
That’s how you download D-Link Smart CCTV for PC, Windows, and MacOS computers. If any of you face complications in the procedure please inform us. CCTV Team believes in helping viewers right on time or as soon as possible. Our support is available 24/7.