Find all the information relating to Ezyfi For PC. Here I have provided the complete installation method of the Ezyfi Client software. Get the Ezyfi CMS Software on PC without any hassle by following this guide. With the help of this guide, users can learn different methods like installation, login, adding devices, and watching the Live view of the surveillance system.
Ezyfi is a CP Plus surveillance software that allows the user to monitor CCTV cameras, modify settings and watch live security footage without any hassle. Other than these features, there are many amazing functions of this Client software.
CP Plus is leading the world in the security system Industry. CP Plus is Offering Surveillance solutions to customers from around the world. CP Plus Surveillance Software ezyFi is one of the world’s top brands of CCTV Cameras. Find different types of CCTV camera equipment developed by CP Plus. The Ezyfi Client software works with all CP Plus devices.
Download Ezyfi For PC
The Ezyfi For PC Client is officially available for Windows users. Windows users can easily download this Client software directly from this guide. I have added the download link below. Moreover, we looked everywhere on the internet to find the Mac Client for Ezyfi.
Requirement For Using Ezyfi Client On Windows Platform
Here are the minimum requirements for using this software on the Windows platform.
Windows OS: Windows 7 SP1 or later Windows versions.
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen R3
Minimum RAM: 4 GB.
Required Free Storage: 127 MB.
Download Ezyfi On Windows
Free download Ezyfi For Windows from the download link provided below. Moreover, the file is compressed so you have to extract the Client software setup file.
Download Ezyfi On PC
Click on the link given above to download the Ezyfi Client CMS.
Ezyfi App on Smart Devices
The Ezyfi App is available on Android and iOS platforms. The following links will take to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store respectively. On mobile devices, you can easily access and download the app.
Ezyfi App On Android
Ezyfi App On iOS
Installation method Of Ezyfi Client
The following method will help you understand the complete installation method of the Ezyfi Client. First, download the software from the link given above. Then extract the setup file and double click on the setup file to initiate the installation. However, before the installation begins, there are some configuration steps that you have to complete.
- The first thing you will be asked to do is to select the system language for the Client software.
- After selecting the language, click on the Ok button.
- Ezyfi Setup Wizard will open, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now select the install location or click on the browser button to modify the install location.
- Click on the Next button to move to the next step.
- Here change the name of the Start menu icon or use the default name.
- Additional Task page will open, Here Tickmark the Desktop icon option if you want a desktop shortcut, then click on the Next button.
- Now the Client software is ready to install. Click on the install button to start the installation of the Client software.
- The installation will now begin.
- Click on the Finish button after completing the installation.
Login to Ezyfi Client
After the installation, the login screen will appear on your Windows PC screen. Here enter the username and password to log in to the Ezyfi For PC Client.
Ezyfi Client Interface
Here is a sample image of the interface of this Client software. Here you can see that all of the options are on the left side of the screen. On the right side, you can view the live security footage. Moreover, you can split the screen to view maximum CCTV devices simultaneously.
Add Devices To Ezyfi CMS Client
To add devices to the CMS Client, first, click on the Device Manager option on the left side of the screen.
- The device manager settings will appear on the right side of the screen. Here click on the Add button to start adding camera devices.
- The Add device menu will appear. Here you will get two add device options.
- IP Address.
- Serial Number.
- Users can also add devices using Ports.
Now enter the information of the device that you want to add to the Client software and click on the Next Step button.
Live View of Devices With Ezyfi
To watch the live view of your devices, click on the Live option on the top left side of the screen. Here is an image of the live view by using Ezyfi Client software.
Features Of Ezyfi
Here are some of the features of Ezyfi For PC.
- Get HD quality footage on Ezyfi App.
- Real-time security footage.
- Add devices using multiple methods.
- PTZ controls.
- Walkie-Talkie feature.
- Push notifications.
- Motion detection alarms.
- Store security footage on your device and even on cloud storage.
- Playback recorded footage on the built-in media player.
This article was all regarding Ezyfi For PC. Thank You for your time, and keep supporting CCTVTeam.