An article that acknowledges users on installing CCTV Connect for Windows PC. We wrote down the instructions to download CCTV Connect for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8. The same procedure can be followed for installing CCTV Connect for macOS 11 Big Sur and macOS 12 Monterey.
Introduction to CCTV Connect
Videoloft Inc which is the developer and publisher of the CCTV Connect app makes the app perfectly. They claim that they have done a long experimentation procedure on the CCTV Connect app. According to them, they have tested the app with multiple cameras of different popular brands like Bosch, H-View, Panasonic, Uniview, Wisenet, Dahua, Onwote, Sony, Vivotek. If it is true, this will be the best independent surveillance tool for Android.
CCTV Connect is the perfect name and perfect service to meet your surveillance requirements. CCTV usage became so common and even a small shop retailer or studio apartment owner is using this. The CCTV camera is not enough for surveillance. Obviously, you need a medium that connects the displaying screen with the cameras. That’s why we suggest the CCTV Connect app. The perfect medium and multi-compatible in terms of branded camera support.
- Object Detection is the specialty of CCTV Connect, literally, it’s an Artificial Intelligence.
- App itself brings a ton of details like custom search. You can search the video recording according to the date.
- Users can watch Camera live footage and recorded videos from anywhere. The only condition is an internet connection.
- App offers secure cloud storage where you can store the videos including 4k Resolution.
- It’s easy to manage the Pan, tilt, and zoom controls through the CCTV Connect for Windows PC.
- Supports all the models of HikVision which is the top CCTV brand in the world.
Rest of the topic! i.e why do we need Android Emulator to get CCTV Connect for PC? Well, we already explained the reason above. If anyone is wondering what is the best Android Emulator to install CCTV Connect for PC? Our experimentation concludes that BlueStacks or Nox App Player will be the best choice.
How to Download CCTV Connect for Windows PC
This guide demonstrates downloading of CCTV Connect on Computers. Specifically, we are dealing with Windows and MacOS users. So, they can also use CCTV Connect for Windows and MacOS. We are giving the official links here to Download BlueStacks and Nox App Player on Laptops and desktops.
Visit here (Download BlueStacks for Windows)
Click Here (Download Nox App Player for Mac)
After Downloading the BlueStacks, follow the instruction written below. Installation of the emulator and then app with image illustrations to reduce the chance of errors.
1) Click on the Install now button, if you downloaded the BlueStacks offline installer.
2) It will take 10 to 15 minutes for you, so keep patience! Obviously, file extraction takes due time, Let the installation get completed.
3) Once the installation gets completed! Users need to click on the complete button to move furhter.
4) Afterwards, the BlueStacks will get ready to start. Wait for just a few seconds.
5) Open Google Play from the BlueStacks home. For the first time, it will ask you to sign in with your Google Account. It is compulsory to active Google Play Services. So that, you can download any app from Google Play Store on your device.
6) Once you went to all initial formalities and registration processes, the Play Store will appear infront of you.
7) Search the CCTV Connect App on Google Play Store. Open the app profile and click on the Install button.
CCTV Connect for PC Mac (APK File)
Open the Nox App Player that you have installed on your PC Mac. The home screen of the Emulator will appear in front of you.
- From the home screen, open the Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar located at the top of the screen to search for CCTV Connect.
- Click on the install button shown on the right side of the application.
The CCTV Connect app will start downloading, and the installation will automatically begin. This process will take some time. Wait for a few minutes depending on the size of the app. A new icon of the CCTV Connect will appear on the home screen of the emulator. Click on it and start using the CCTV Connect application.