The following post presents a method to download eWeLink Camera for PC. I have written the whole procedure to get this real-time surveillance app on your computer. Because the app’s yet only available for mobile platforms, you are requested to perform a tip/trick to get the job done.
How Do I Use eWeLink Camera for PC
You need the assistance of a third-party program named Android emulator to use eWeLink Camera on Windows & Mac devices. You need a companion to help you emulate Android OS, so I will guide you to use an Android emulator to download eWeLink Camera App for PC without wasting any real money.
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or later|
|At least 4GB RAM||At least 4GB RAM|
|5GB ROM||8GB ROM|
Installation & Usage
- From the above-provided button, download BlueStacks and open the downloaded file to start its installation wizard. And, from the first instance, click on the Install Now button.
- Now, wait for a couple of seconds, until the software files are downloaded, uploaded, and extracted.
- After completing the installation process, hit the Complete button.
- When BlueStacks launches, wait until you can view its main interface
- Click on the Play Store icon that’s present on the main instance of BlueStacks
- Login using your Google ID or click on the Create account link
- After a while, the play store’s interface will be shown on Bluestacks
- You can use the play store’s search bar to open the eWeLink Camera
- After that, click on the Install button to proceed.
Once you have completed the installation process, you can click on the Open button. But in the future, you can navigate to the My Apps section on BlueStacks to launch eWeLink Camera for PC. Now, you will not be required to complete any lengthy configuration steps to use this application on Windows or Mac devices.
Features of eWeLink Camera App for PC
Apart from live video monitoring services, eWeLink Camera has a lot to offer to its consumers. Yes, using old smartphones as surveillance cams is one of the biggest advantages of this app, but it also contains services to help users make the most out of it. So now, I am going to discuss the free services of this application.
- Easy Procedure
For ewelink account holders, the configuration process is pretty simple. All they have to do is to install the application on both the camera and monitoring device. After that, select one device as a camera and the other one as a viewer. Else, you can also register for an ewelink account at any instance.
- Alexa Support
For further convenience, ewelink has added support to a virtual assistant named Alexa. A user can connect his device with Alexa and then use the virtual assistant to view the live feeds. Though, the application will only work if you are commanding the right device name. (the given command should be according to the configured device)
- Less Battery Consumption
Users don’t need to worry about battery consumption while using eWeLink Camera App for PC. Because it also contains a battery saver mode for users who have old smartphones with poor battery health. Such users can benefit from such a mode without having to waste any extra battery life.
- Share Live Feeds
Individuals who want to share live feed privileges can benefit a lot from eWeLink Camera for PC. Because now, they can share their desired video clips or live feeds with their colleagues and companions. If they are sharing the account privileges, they will always remain the administrator and can remove the added contact at any instance.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.