This article is drafted to help users download G4-FLX-VMS for PC. Thanks to the developers, they have provided free VMS in the market. So that every user can take full advantage of his private live feeds on a computer without paying a single dollar. And, you can claim the same services by implying the following procedure.
How Do I Use G4-FLX-VMS for PC
Users have several options to download G4-FLX-VMS for PC. Either they can benefit from the official VMS, provided by the manufacturers. Or, take advantage of a third-party program to use the services of the G4-FLX-VMS App for PC. Both methods can be implied on Windows & Mac devices, but I will start with the official one.
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or Later|
|4GB RAM or Above||4GB RAM or Above|
|At least 1GB ROM||At least 1GB ROM|
Download G4-FLX-VMS for Windows
Note: Extract the download package and launch the FLX-VMS Setup file, before performing the following process.
VMS Installation (Official Method)
- From the Installation Wizard’s welcome instance, click on the Next button.
- Accept the software license agreement and proceed
- Click on the Change button to customize the folder destination (option) and hit Next
- View the list of components to be installed and hit Next (if you are asked to install Microsoft C++ to proceed, allow the setup to install it)
- After reviewing the current settings, click on the Next button
- Now wait for a little while, until the installation progress is completed
- Check the Create desktop shortcuts box and hit Finish
G4-FLX-VMS (First Launch and Login)
- After launching the G4-FLX-VMS, allow your OS to grant nesscary access to the software.
- Now you need to register by entering the required details and click on the Register button
- Complete the G4-FLX-VMS Login procedure by entering the designated account details
- Before proceeding to the Client’s control panel, select a disk drive as local storage
- From the Control Panel, click on the Device tab
- Hit the Add device button (as shown in the screenshot)
- Select the Manually Add tab and enter the required information
G4-FLX-VMS – Live Footage
- Navigate back to the Control Panel of the VMS and select Live Preview
- Now the Live Footage of connected devices will be shown on the Client’s instance
G4-FLX-VMS App for PC (Unofficial Method)
Individuals have the option of viewing live footage using the G4-FLX-VMS App for PC. But for that, they will have to assist with a program that can emulate Android OS on their computer. And for that, the best option yet available is to use the services of an Android emulator on Mac & Windows operating systems.
Rather than trying any lame emulators, one should always prefer to use BlueStacks App Player. One of the greatest benefits of using this program is that it’s not laggy at all and you can get it from an official source. After completing its installation process, all you have to do is launch the Play Store on it to install your desired Android app on PC.
FAQs About G4-FLX-VMS
Q) What Is G4-FLX-VMS?
A) G4-FLX-VMS is live video monitoring software designed to help both smartphone and PC owners. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices. The Client’s UI is quite user-friendly and it can be used to easily connect/configure the latest G4 monitoring devices.
Q) Can I Record Videos Using G4-FLX-VMS?
A) Gladly, G4-FLX-VMS for PC allows you to record media on the selected local storage. You can even take screenshots during the live feeds and save them to the selected disk storage location. All of the stored media can be viewed directly from the Client’s instance.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.