Heed the written instructions to recognize solutions to download GT View for PC. You guys now have the option of viewing live camera feeds from ZKTeco surveillance devices on your computer. All you got to do is read the presented solutions and apply them sequentially, as they are drafted below.
How Do I Use GT View for PC
Individual methods need to be implemented to download GT View for Windows and GT View for Mac. Because its CMS Client is officially available for Windows PC and Laptop. Mac users are required to implement an unofficial solution to benefit from this app’s services on their computer.
GT View CMS for Windows (Official Method)
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Intel Core-i3 or above
- 2GB RAM or above
- At least 1GB ROM (HDD or SSD)
Note: Before proceeding to the installation procedure, extract the downloaded folder and launch the Antarvis Setup file from it.
- From the welcome instance of the installation wizard, click on the Next button
- Browse to customize the folder destination (optional) and hit Next
- Now click on the Install button to proceed
- Wait a couple of seconds until the installation progress is completed
- Afterward, check the Launch Antarvis box and click on Finish
GT View Login
- Enter the username and password to complete the registration process
- Allow Windows firewall to grant access
- Enter the generated account credentials and hit Login
- From the Control Panel of the CMS, click on Device Management
- Click on the Add Device button and enter the device details and hit Save & Continue
GT View – Live Footage
- Navigate to the Live view section
- Select the configured camera from the right pane to watch its live footage
GT View App for PC (Unofficial Method)
To get GT View App on Mac & Windows devices, users have to assist with an Android emulator. Because ZKTeco hasn’t provided any official client for Mac users. So the only option left for such consumers is of taking advantage of its smartphone application on a computer.
For better Android stimulation results, I would recommend you to use BlueStacks App Player. Because this emulator is capable of providing good services to users who are interested in using Android apps on PC. You can get the emulator’s file from an official source and install it easily because its installation process is pretty straightforward.
FAQs About GT View
Q) What is GT View?
A) GT View is a remote video surveillance application designed for ZKTeco device owners. It helps you watch the live streams from all your cameras by connecting the digital recorders with the app. There’s no need of paying any price to benefit from it because the app is developed by the supported device owners.
Q) Can I Record Videos from GT View?
A) Yes, the ZKTeco client allows you to record video and click snaps from the live feeds. Every media that you store using the CMS is stored directly to the local storage. You can either view the saved items directly in the CMS or navigate to the media library provided in the control panel of the CMS.
Q) Does GT View Support PTZ?
A) Individuals can connect PTZ cameras with GT View for PC. They can watch and control the PTZ camera’s live feeds remotely. The supported CMS and application contain onscreen joystick controls, which allow you to control the activities of a PTZ camera. Further, users can also store the PTZ camera feeds to local or cloud storage. That’ll help them secure and access the live feeds from any corner of the world.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.